[FS] CPU, RAM, AGP Card, CD drives..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindex

Disciple
I have got a few bits and pieces of stuff lying around that I want to dispose of. I had picked up all the stuff, except for the CD drives, from TE sales only :)

Reason for sale: I have been asked (read "ordered") to dispose the "old junk" else ... :(

Items for sale

1. AMD 3800+ X2 - Expected price Rs 1700/- plus shipping, for sale with heat sink and fan (this may still have some warranty left but not sure)[Edit Already Sold]

06062009035.jpg

Note: I also have a AMD 3000+ Venice core for sale (with heat sink minus fan). This is a very good processor for overclocking :) [Edit: Price Drop:700]

2. Transcend DDR1 400MHz 512MB RAM (2.5-3-3) [Edit Already Sold]
06062009033.jpg

3.Asus Geforce4 MX440, 128 bit, 64 MB
Its a 64MB AGP-4X 128-bit card. Comes with a small heatsink n a fan. Runs default at GPU - 270MHz n Memory - 405MHz. This is again amenable for overclocking. [[Edit Already Sold]
06062009036.jpg

4. Samsung CD writer - This was bought sometime back in 2005 and hasn't been used for ages:) [Edit: On Hold]
06062009037.jpg

5. Samsung 52X CD drive - It's quite old. Don't know even if it works. If you are interest you can collect it from me for free [Edit On Hold]
06062009039.jpg

If you think you the costs above are "exorbitant", please PM me - do not crap the thread.

Edit: I would prefer selling it so someone from Mumbai, to avoid the hassles with couriering

And ya, testing guarantee of 1 week will be provided

Thanks

hold everything for me will tell u in 1 hr
EDIT: will take everthing pm me ure bank details and will arrange pickup up so no shipping:eek:hyeah:

Rahul2003 hasn't made the payment till now...so the items are back on sale.

Potential buyers who have Pm'ed me in the interim, check your PM :)

@taher: AMD 3000+ Venice core is Socket 939, the other CPU (dual core) is sold

@thunder.dragon: The cost is 100 bucks + shipping. I will need to check how much shipping comes to - assume it should be around 50-60 bucks. I will check and update.

@thunder.dragon: sorry has been busy of late to go around getting courier details :( Also, it seems like a pain to get hold of the packaging material. Do you know anyone in Mumbai who can pick it up from me and courier it to you?

@parthgaur: No. I only have 512x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back