FS: Processor FS: CPU, Mobo and RAM (DDR4, AM4) - 5800x, 3200CL16, B450i *M-ITX* build

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooka

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
NOIDA 201301
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 4, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Building a new rig -AM5 7700x m-itx
For sale! :)
Updates
* 8 Jan - invoice added. Physical pics added. Will post with boxes soon. Sorry am under the weather.
* 7 Jan - listed.

--------------------
Classified STARTS
1. CPU - 5800X AMD, AM4, warranty = NIL (no invoice but you should manage with AMD via SERIAL number.)
2. MOBO - b450i ASROCK m-ITX, AM4, Warranty = until May 8 2024
3. RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GBx2 3200 MHz, CL16, heatsinked, warranty = until Dec ~ 2032 (lifetime?)

Have:
1. CPU - just the tray. Also have a screenshot of the CPU order from a friend's mobile who went to Canada and has been untraceable since said moment.
2. Mobo - Bill and box. I have further written to primeabgb for a copy of the invoice - rest assured, this is in order and will be processed momentarily.
3. RAM - tray, bill.

Condition:
1. All of the above - MINT.
2. All have run behind an online UPS and an offline UPS powering the whole house *yes, an inverter in UPS mode* in NOIDA, so good and fine power supply (15k expense here :) ). And a 24x 7 x 365 air purifier
3. Total less than 500 hours of power on time.

Expected price:
1. CPU - 16k
2. mobo - 7.5k
3. RAM - 3.5k
-----------------
Bundle - 26k + SH (insurance is your outlook)

The reason for the sale - I am moving to a 7700 system. See attached.
P.S. - if you are in the mood for m-itx - ANY CABINET can take it and you'll free up real estate at the cost of 2x GPU and 2x SSD (why do you need 2 NVMe SSD?)
I also have a cooler master
CM 130 Elite (m-itx) cabinet lying in the cupboard. I can take pics and list for anyone interested.
This allows you to go m-ixt with your EXISTING 3-fan GPU AND a full size ATX PSU without any issues.

1704639588849.png20240108_145245.jpgMobo.pngRAM.pngScreenie.pngNew build teaser.jpgCPU order teaser.jpg20240108_144728.jpg

Attachments

• mobo invoice teaser.png
    mobo invoice teaser.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 125
  • B450i invoice masked .pdf
    381.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20240108_150946.jpg
    20240108_150946.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Wanna sell just the processor?
Brother from another mother :D
You know it - Whatsapp me? I did, you, just last month - changed numbers?
You will need to provide snaps of the system/components with handwritten TE name. Check PM.
Its fine for a LIVE system to give CPU-Z screenies with notepad open - I have advised that I will be disassembling my old system and moving to the new by Tuesday, at which time I can do so.

Updated with more images. CM elite 130 will be listed soon. Lying in the loft.
---------------
Also, 7700 AMD build snapped here. The AM4 build is ready for sale. Will get back to interested buyers tomorrow.
new build 7700 AMD.jpg

Last edited:
Update 5 PM- CPU on hold. Will release only if a deal with the mobo bundle is made - open until tonight only.
Please don't ask for whom and how much and all :) Let's be discreet.
Appreciate your patronage.

Update 7.30 PM - CM Elite 130 m-itx cabinet (not on the thread) is also blocked for offline pickup tomorrow.
Just posting this since some had asked and I'd given a suggestion of looking at a cabinet that saves the cabinet and PSU tax of going m-ITX.

Last edited:
Update 7 PM - CPU mobo and ram bundle sold. Cabinet on hold. What's left?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back