FS: Big 7600 GS PCIE Grapic Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diwali dhamaka offer. For sale 3 months old 7600 GS 256 MB Graphic Card PCIE from BIG for 5.5k shipped. Reason for selling, freind bringing X1950 PRO from US.

dude I may be interested but can u lower down the cost............

I was looking at something like 4-4.5 I know its too less

Let me know if you would be interested

^^ YGPM. Could you pls clarify a few things:

1. what is the core/memory clock on this card?

2. It is a 128-bit card right?

3. the memory on this card, is it DDR2 or GDDR3?

4. Is this the same card u r selling as mentioned in this review -http://www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/BIG_GeForce_7600_GS_256_MB/551-76543-537.html ?

Sir a new XFX 7600GS is reported to be 5.5k with 3 years warranty along with a Ram stick Diwali special still continueing at SMS Int. N.P. - hence I think this should be more reasonable -after all used is used ! Please PM the correct price.

Vijay.... I didnt know price has come down so much, just three days back went to nehru place and was qouted 7k for the card.... Butif SMS is offering that price, than its great. However for me i rather keep the card than to sell it for 4.5 k. 5k was the least I could do. For a delhi guy its still a great price i feel.

I called up a couple of places and no one is offering the 7600gs below 6.5k(which is BIG) all other brands are above 7k...

So unless some can come up solid proof...techcheat i'd say to hold the sale...

i also got a PM sayin that the BIG 7300gt is for 4.3k...the BIG 7600gs is for 5.1k...and the BIG 7600gt is for 8.5k...
So far i havent been able to get similar prices for anyplace i know....so some please confirm these prices....

latest prices have been garnered from techtree forum

XFX GEforce 6600gt 256mb will cost you 4450/- +4% VAT extra
mbharatwal, delhi on 11/10/06 10:58 PM Expert (552)

Now rate has been slashed you can XFX 7600GS PCI-E 256 MB for RS 5.5K onlycontact SMS international at nehru place also you will get a 128mb transcend memory free coz of festival season.also check venturecomputersystems@rediffmail.com for exact price
mbharatwal, delhi on 7/10/06 11:01 PM Expert (552)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back