FS: Asus A8ne board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGNeT

Skilled
I had this board from a long time(aug 2005)....hardly used for 2-3months......

Bought for 8.5k(new one comes ard for 5.5k)

My price : 3.75K(negotiable for mumbai guys)

Reason for sale::bought it for overclocking.....but i hardly get time..so wont b using this board.........also my hdd gave a prob....and i supected the processer to b culprit and sold it..so without amd prooccy...presently on intel config...

Also i would like to mention i m getting cmos checksum error.........board is still under 3 years warranty through rashi....please reply here as my pms r full and will take time to backup them......

Note :::mumbai guys most prefered.......will giv all the accessories(io sheild,cables,cds-drivers etc.....xcept 1-2 sata cable which i need)......never faced any fan probs except that cmos error stuff...

Me in mumbai and interested in buying....

Pls keep on hold for me will let u know in a day's time:)

Btw which revision is this board??

mohit i have tried that didnt helped...........

btw its not the revision board...its the first one i guess(though i never faced any fan problems)...........
also its still under warranty........and i also have the bill..(whos xerox i m ready to giv)

PM Radarhunter, he was looking for an a8ne..but damn Rev2....

can he change it with rashi and get a rev2 ?? cuz there is a problem with the board..

well i dont have idea pixel......... but u can since its under warranty(u can tell abt fan..but mayb they change fan instead of givin rev 2...have no idea whether asus has informed them to do so)........

.also radar looks a new buyer(novice type)......i think if he gets a better stuff thats much better....instead of giving a little trouble full board(cmos error stuff...which even i m unable to rectify).....

hey magnet, why dont u try gettin it replaced yourself. Will give u a much better chance of getting it sold then :D

hunter to b specific i m tired to go to their office.......

first i have long hairs+this bastards have ac in their room and we r made to stand outside in a passage where i sweat lik hell...lol

second...only if their main guy sudhir if is there......then they work properly..........else they r jus bunch of idiots......there office is ard 90mins away frm my home......i have given them mobo once..........they told its repaired(sudhir was on leave).......i took off frm my office...later i came to know that bastard gav me false info...and my day went waste.......

i have made my mind...my future comp will be bought frm the elites of te... rather than suffering through dealers(pushing stuffs-->gave me a kaput asus tv tuner card) or through service providers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back