FS: Asus A7N8X Deluxe & AMD Barton 2500+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindex

Disciple
I want to sell this Motherboard-CPU combo, as I have upgraded to a new rig. The motherboard is a deluxe version (for details, click here). The CPU is Barton core and easily overclocks to 3200+ :)

I'm expecting 3,500/- for the combo.

I would prefer to sell the combo together, however if there are separate buyers for both of them, I can sell them separately also. Interested buyers, please PM me

Midex !

I wld b interested....

Lemme check with my frin who wanted to go for cheapest rig...

wer do u stay...

check PM!

greatest deal I have ever seen.

If dlsam fails, I will try to arrange money for it.

One request. make it 3500/- (with shipping).

tell us about the condition, components, accessories, warranty, reason of selling, problems (if any), boxes etc ?

Condition: Used but working fine
Components: Motherboard & CPU with stock heatsink
Accessories: Backplate (not sure if it's called that) for Mobo, Manual. I haven't used the PATA/SATA cables, so not sure where they are...though I can hunt for them
Warranty: There is no warranty on them, however I'm willing to give a personal warranty of 2 days for the buyer to check them out
Reason for selling: Upgraded to a new Rig
Boxes:I managed to get the CPU's box but not the Mobo's, I seem to have lost it...not sure why you need the boxes, as there's no warranty on them. However, I will makes sure that they are shipped in a proper condition from my end.
Problem: No problem with the combo...the only problem seems to be that there are quite a few enquiries about the combo but nobody seems to have made up their mind. Please don't ask me to keep it on hold, I will sell it to the first person who pays me.:hap2:

Okay. Will take for Rs 3.5K.

Pl deliver COD to my sister's address -

Code:
MRS A MECH,

91, VASANT VIHAR,

85, NAPEAN SEA ROAD,

MUMBAI 400 006.

CELL : 9819312299.

Pl ring her up for convenient time of delivery, as she will be in office during the day.

Pl include mobo driver CD, backplate, cables etc that came with the mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back