FS:AMD 3500+,Corsair TwinX1024-4000PRO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

anand64

Recruit
The following items are for sale.

Pls note all prices are ex Chennai.

All items are used.

1.AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Rs:8000/=

Clawhammer

ADA 3500 DEP4AS

CAA2C 0506 BPMW

The above cpu is one and half years old.It still has one and half years of local warranty.

2.Corsair TwinX1024-4000PRO Rs:9000/=

XMS4000 v 3.1

0502072-1

3-4-4-8 @ 250MHZ @ 2.75v

Pls note the above modules are the PRO version and come with Leds and lifetime warranty from manufacture.

4.Zalman CPU Cooler CNPS7000B-Cu with FAN Speed Controller Rs2000/=

(FAN MATE 2)for AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939

5.Sapphire X9800XT 256MB AGP with Rs:5000/=

Zalman ZM80D-HP + ZM-OP1

The above has only working warranty.

Those interested can contact me at

anand64@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,

Anand

@anand64,
hey anand, i wanna buy ur card since i am on an AGP system. how old is it anyhow? can u upload a pic so that i can see the condition of the card. can u ship it. i live in northern india, hisar(haryana) to be specific. i can send u the address if u let me know the shipping details. i am mailing u so that u can reply me with the payment details.
cha.

Wokay! I think I'll go for the cooler :eek:hyeah: Meet me on messenger and we'll finalize the thing. :hap2:

OT too: That's the first rig on TE that's raised my eyebrows (and I think it's still raised) :D

He must have bought all the new goodies with the scrap sale from his old PC. ;) What say, Anand sir ?

OMG! I just saw your siggy :O Apparently you have a lot of money. So you can give me the hsf for cheeep :eek:hyeah:

well, are the other items still up for sale. Mr. Anand, where are u? U don't seem to visit TE regularly. well if u do plz update me 'bout the latest status of 9800XT here or on Gmail.

cha.

The CPU and Ram are on hold for a friend.
The GPU is with the service guys as it has some problems.
The Zalman is still up for sale.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back