FS : Almost Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

radarhunter

Disciple
1. Intel Pentium 4 1.7GHz Processor.
2. Intel 845GVB Motherboard with onboard graphics and audio. (Modem, LAN)
3. 160 GB HD @ 7200 rpm. (4.5 yrs) warranty still left
4. Samsung CD-RW drive
5. Asus 52x Cd Rom
6. 256 MB DDR RAM
7. Graphics Card Geforce4 Mx440

Total money wanted is 10k

Anyone interested kindly PM me.

Reason for Sale : Want to upgrade my computer.

Want to sell in a week
So kindly think over it fastly.
Will wait.
Please Note : All non-general questions answered through pm so any negotiation if to be done then kindly pm me don`t post here.

Giving away more stuff :

a logitech optical mouse

intex keyboard

usha powertech ups

Plus Iball headphones

The total of whole config

interested in the mobo only, can you exchange it for a via based mobo Mercury 845 with ddr/sd ram slots and nboard vga,sound,lan and agp 4x slots..... and obviously few cash..... doea the mobo has a onboard lan & vga

I just brought a second hand comp for my downloading purposes, and want to buy another but not yet sure till now..... are you interested in selling individual parts....

no not interested in selling individual parts now will wait for some time and if it does not help i`ll sell individually.

interested in the mobo only, can you exchange it for a via based mobo Mercury 845 with ddr/sd ram slots and nboard vga,sound,lan and agp 4x slots..... and obviously few cash..... does the mobo has a onboard lan & vga

I just brought a second hand comp for my downloading purposes, and want to buy another but not yet sure till now..... are you interested in selling individual parts.... Neways. will get back to you in a day or two if need be or someone else wants it....

10k ?? i could buy 2 top of the line computers for 10k

if you do sell the things seperatly, how much for the both the cd drives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back