FS:- AGP 5200FX, Pcie 7300GS & New Pcie ESapphire X600 + Dlink Securicam

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMonarch

Recruit
hi i have the above items for sale i have mentioned everything possible along with the pics of all the item on sale.

i wud also bring this to yr notice that 7300gs has a small ic :mad: blown on the reverse on the card, which is noticeable incase u miss to see it i am mentioning here. the product runs absolutely fine although no problems with it cause i never had seen until i replaced it with a brand new one.
Its under warranty i am not sure if u can claim or not but if u have good contacts with rashi it can be done. Price Rs. 750/-

Agp Fx5200 is lying around with me since i sold my old amd rig so no more of use to me. Price Rs. 700/-

X600 is a new card bought on TE for 1500 memories_dv can vouch for this
http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-brand-new-sapphire-x600-128mb-104607.html Price Rs.1200/-

Dlink Securicam cam was bought by a relative since he flew to aussie he hand it over to me to use i have no use for this it kept under my bed for yr now unused and i have no clue abt the warranty factor but last i heard if u can stamp and date it u can receive 1 yr warranty on the same.
Price Rs. 3500/-

The D-Link SECURICAM Network DCS-2100 Internet Camera - IP Network Camera Technical Specifications

detail

Any thing more req to know pls feel free to ask or pm me. :eek:hyeah:
Te Sale pics - a set on Flickr

cheers
DaMonarch

babhishek said:
photos and product descriptions plz

click the flickr link mate

ab1 said:
intrested in the x600,how much warranty left, the price nego for mumbai buyer

pm me yr offer warranty left is 2.6yrs and honestly the nos of hr the card used is less than 24hrs as well so i expect a decent price for the same dont low ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back