Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
For Sale:

(1) 2x512MB Transcend DDr 400 Ram sticks!! SOLD

Purchase price- Rs. 4750/-.
Date of purchase- 04/10/2005.
With antistatic packs, bill and 3 yrs warranty!!

Reason for sale- Getting drool worthy RAM from US for some decent OCing!!:cool2:

Expected price- Rs. 3.4k !!:cool2:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) LiteON combo drive/Black

Purchase price- Rs. 2000/-.
Date of purchase- 04/10/2005.
with bill, nero oem+ power dvd cds and warranty.

Reason for sale- lying idle in PC, rarely used, max 10CDs (maybe lesser) written till date:ashamed: , need DVD writer now !!

Expected price- Rs. 1.3K !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same old BS, MUMBAI buyers preferred!!:ashamed:
Others mention preferred shipping details!!:cool2:

Buyers are welcome to check the products at my place!!:eek:hyeah:
Working perfectly in my one and only rig!!:)
Anything more than mentioned prices is surely welcome!!:p

Hi Chaos,
Not decided yet!!:p
Coz i know nothing except what i read on TE, that TCCD was absolute droolmaal!!:ashamed:
Was thinking of starting a thread on- what ram best!!:eek:hyeah:
Like the PSU threads!!:rofl:

Want something thats an investment, like a classic/vintage+car/Bike!!;)
Will shift to 512MB kingston value ram till my pal comes from US in abt 3 months time!!:mad:
or may get 2x512 samsung UCCC as standby if budget allows!!:D

p.s. Please get a new avatar, this one is scary and evil, unlike you!!:cool2:

If you want RAM that OC's like crazy, get the Crucial Ballistix based on fatbody D9 chips. You can also check out AT's review of the new 2GB kits available.

Btw, what are the timings for the RAM you're selling - 2.5-3-3-6?

OT : @bikey

ya plz start a thread for the best ram .. i might also get some good ram from the US next month ..so right now i am also looking to find out which to go for.. :D

OT: If you're getting memory from the US, you can check the review link in my post above or go to AT for more reviews - why re-invent the wheel? What we do need on TE is a review of memory *available in India*.

RiO said:

Hey Rio,
Thanks for the link and 2.5-3-3-8!!:)

If possible, 2x1GB transcend with samsung now(just remembered my requirements for a new project) and the kit will be 2x1GB too!!:eek:hyeah:
No more 512 sticks for me!!:p

Hey Anish,
U mean the combo drive!!:)
or the ram + combo drive, combo!! lol...

p.s. Reviews are good but not for dummy like me!!:ashamed:
Will stick to advice from my Gurus at TE!!:eek:hyeah:
As i will surely need their guidance/help while OCing!!:p

Hi Bikey,

I am interested in the RAM.Can u plz tell me the chips on ur RAM, is t D43 or something else.

RiO said:
If you want RAM that OC's like crazy, get the Crucial Ballistix based on fatbody D9 chips. You can also check out AT's review of the new 2GB kits available.

Fatbody D9 chips are DDR2... does bikey want DDR1 or DDR2 :S.

LOL yeah.... forgot he's AMD :) Anyway, that AT review will help him cause it's a DDR memory shootout.

Dunno if there were Transcend D43!!

These are PSC chips on Brainpower pcb!!:)

regenade2 said:
Hi Bikey,

I am interested in the RAM.Can u plz tell me the chips on ur RAM, is t D43 or something else.

can you barter my ram ddr-400 chips ? i have hynix 1gb in total. 2 are 256 and 1 is 512 still in warranty. i want 2x512 in dual channel. my current ram config doesnt give dual channel. so can u pls barter. dont pm me. just let me know here. i check pm once a month.

regenade2 said:
PSC chips...?never heard of it.

Just checked them when Mohit asked me about it!!
I hadn't checked when i bought them then, just saw CAS 2.5 on sticker and got them, coz that was all i was asked to check and not buy CAS 3!!
Its only now i know of what chips and what pcb, thanks to TE!!

Hey Monalac,
Sorry pal!!
No barter!!:)
I already have a 512MB KVR in spare and will need only 2x1GB nice OCable Ram !!

Coz its gonna be DDR2 time soon or who knows, even DDR3!!:p

Bike, if you're not holding the RAM for anyone, a friend is interested in buying it immediately... what's the shipped price to Bangalore?

RiO said:
Bike, if you're not holding the RAM for anyone, a friend is interested in buying it immediately... what's the shipped price to Bangalore?

Give me a day, is that possible!!:cool2:

On hold for a friend(non-TE)!!:)

Will know by tonight!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back