FS: 2GB laptop DDR2 667 Stick (Micron)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amol

Adept
I bought this stick from Ebay US about 15 days ago to use with my Insipiron Laptop (rather to upgrade it from existing 1 GB to 3 GB)

It uses micron ram chips.

Works flawlessly.

Its under international return warranty (the dealer says its lifetime warranty, I am guessing it should be 3 years), which can be availed if necessary.
The reason I am selling is, I found out that I have a relative arriving from US :p and now getting a 4 GB kit , so want to sell this off.

Rs 950/- Shipped across the nation.

Is it just me or are those two images of different like one is a old image and another one fresh snap, as the barcode in the 2nd image has some dark black spots where as the first one does not have the same................

hold it for me. Shall confirm stance by 2morow afternoon. Can u elaborate how am i supposed to avail warranty on it? Is it required to be shipped back to USA?

andrew327 said:
Is it just me or are those two images of different like one is a old image and another one fresh snap, as the barcode in the 2nd image has some dark black spots where as the first one does not have the same................

Its due to the light reflection. I have turned the flash off,since the flash is overly glaring. The picture has been taken yesterday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back