FS: 256mb Ddr333 Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

bejay

Disciple
Anyone wants 256MB DDR333????its lyin idle with me i got 1gig DDR400 just before the prices shot up....lucky me:D .....i'm using that now....so any takers for my 256 DDR333????

sorry....didn't read it......i'm expectin 1300/-....its hynix

bejay said:
sorry....didn't read it......i'm expectin 1300/-....its hynix

Nothing to spoil ur sale.....

but i have a kingston tetrapack 256 MB 400 Mhz - 2 yr warranty remaining... wanna take for 1200 bucks....

Dude tell us the warranty remaining on it..... and lower ur price if possible....

i bought it from SP road dude......without bill.....so no warranty there.....n u quoted 100 bucks less than me......hahahahah:hap5:

^^^He quoted 100Rs less than you but he also said his Ram has two years warranty left on it, also ur's is DDR 333 and what he quoted was for DDR 400...

i know dude.....but i've to honestly tell what i've n what i can offer right, i know he has a upper hand but i don't care, can't help i'm tellin what i've hv n can offer......negotiations are always welcome, but not at the rate of 50%:)

kingston hyperx ddr 333 was picked up by me from deepak @ the mentioned price, u can ask him, i have no intention to spoil yr sale. please revise yr price, i have already sent u my price before i have picked it @700.

Thanx and regards
Re: FS: Seagate 200gb PATA, 256mb Kingston HyperX DDR333, Antec TriCool LED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, RAM on hold for DaMonarch..
@ memories_dv
Steroids Member

Kingston RAM have Lifetime Warranty.

Dont know by liftime what they mean? How they can provide warranty if product is Out of production or Market?

the same applies to hynix as well incase u forgetting @ Stick ...

i fail to understand the premise of the statement.. !!!!

Stick said:
Kingston RAM have Lifetime Warranty.

Dont know by liftime what they mean? How they can provide warranty if product is Out of production or Market?

by lifetime they mean product lifetime and not yours lifetime..... so for RAm its normally 3 yrs..... or 2 yrs in rare cases.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back