BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
HELLO,
There seem to be a lot of PSUs, especially Powersafes for sale!!:p

ITEM FOR SALE: Powersafe 450W.

TYPE: 24 pin.

DATE OF PURCHASE: 07-10-2005.

with BILL, 3yrs warranty.

REASON FOR SALE: Was purchased then only coz Antec TP2.0 550 not available in India and standby till then!! Some members who helped me with my config might remember!! (Chk- PC for Dummy in General hardware)
Dunno to post links!!:ashamed: :ashamed:

TOTAL USAGE: Max 2 months, 3-4hrs daily average use on stock Venice 3000+!! Coz me in hospital from 10-11-2005 to 11-12-2005 and strict bed rest!

EXPECTED PRICE: Rs.2000/-.

PRICE REDUCED to Rs 1800/-

Local sale preferred as outstation deal means involving parents or obligation from friends!!
My heartfelt apologies to Darky and Funky, whom i greatly inconvenienced due to my present physical condition!!

Outstation buyers may please provide details for inexpensive shipping alternatives!!:ashamed: :cool2:

Please feel free to post/PM for any further clarifications!!:)

Please people, I need that TP2 550 soon!!:eek:hyeah:
Its a no go, with this sale not happening!!:no:

Price dropped to 1900/-!!:D

who told u not to get a 500 one i would have bought it right now if it was 500 one :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: lol 450wont suit me with a 6800u :p

x86 said:
who told u not to get a 500 one i would have bought it right now if it was 500 one :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: lol 450wont suit me with a 6800u :p

450W would be more than sufficent for your 6800U , unless you are running two of them in SLI. or running 4 hdd's + optical drives etc ....

Sorry for being away for so long!!:cool2: A month to be precise!!:no:
But it was a forced one, thanks to the crazy antics of Tata Teleservices!!:mad:
In the meanwhile, i gave up hope of this sale happening!!:(
So promised it to a pal for his rig-to-be, next month!!:)
But he's having probs arranging the moolah and if he postpones his pc, then its back for sale here on TE!! I need the money and he's ok with it!!:D
So its on hold for him till then!!
will post in the 1st week of March- on the availability of this PSU!!
Please bear with me for the inconvenience!!:ashamed: :cool2:

Thank you very much- Udit and Anish!!:hap2:
I was updated about this PSU by my Guruji!!;)
He knew i wanted a TP2 550 and recommended this one instead!!
And as for the wait, doesn't matter much now coz i have waited long for the TP2 and this thing came along, which seems to be better and less expensive than the 550!!
I recently purchased some more h/w that most would term unnecessary and that has depleted the reserve i had set aside for the TP2!!
So i am compelled to wait for some cash to come in via the sale of this PSU!!

^Darky- You sure those are prices in Mumbai and not Pune??:cool2:

Pune undercuts Mumbai prices by quite a few hundred bucks in everything!!
Even an antec TP2 550 is cheaper by almost a Grand in Pune!!:mad:

Called Kunhar Peripherals last week, and they said they couldn't quote a price for the 450 as it wasn't in stock and new stocks will take some time to come!!

But on greater persuasion, they said approx 2600/-!!:p
Might be a couple of hundred bucks cheaper elsewhere, say 2300-2400 approx!!:cool2:

Sparingly used, 3 yrs warranty- not a bad deal at all at 1900/-!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back