From where to Download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO?

From where to Download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO? :(

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron Laptop with Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium OS 64 bit. But Dell didn't provide Windows 7 Home Premium DVD/ISO on Hard Drive :mad:

I want to know from where I should Download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO? Quite Confused with Google Results :(

Help Needed :)

P.S.: Can't borrow a Copy of Win 7 Home Premium from anyone as I just moved to a New City, so don't know anyone here who have the DVD/ISO

Are you talking about pirated stuff?

Did you try contacting Dell for the same? Dell does ship the Windows DVD along with the laptop. However, you can call them up and ask for a replacement copy. Alternatively, get hold of someone who has a Dell laptop and get the copy of Windows they received from Dell. That would be a genuine edition and you wouldn't have to worry about piracy.

agantuk said:
Are you talking about pirated stuff?

Did you try contacting Dell for the same? Dell does ship the Windows DVD along with the laptop. However, you can call them up and ask for a replacement copy. Alternatively, get hold of someone who has a Dell laptop and get the copy of Windows they received from Dell. That would be a genuine edition and you wouldn't have to worry about piracy.
CA50 said:
if you are talking about piracy, then beware, TE doens`t support piracy, and if you want to buy then head to Microsoft store

Windows 7: Get ready to buy Windows 7 for your own PC or a new one
I have Genuine Product Key for Windows 7 Home Premium :)

Just don't have the DVD/ISO. Am trying to get the ISO/DVD and will enter my Genuine Product Key during activation

I am not sure whether two of you have read what I have written in the First Post?

baccilus said:
He said he already has a copy of Windows 7. He already owns a key. It won't be pirated even if he downloads from torrent sites as long as he uses his own key.
I posted this thread before the OP had mentioned about the product key and all, so what the use of quoting my thread :no:

You can download the iso from torrentz.com(sort of search engine for torrents)

Mods, as the OP has genuine keys can I give him the torrent link in the post

I am not sure if you can download any of those torrents ISOs and entry your key cause the key that came with your laptop is a OEM key. Most of the torrents are retail dvd images ;).

Didnt your laptop come with a OS recovery dvd ? Its as good as installing fresh OS .

If you are using a retail disc / ISO , you will need to do this :

It's rather easy to fix, if you wish to make a 'roll your own' install disk to use, but you need to use a suitable third party software tool to do the job. A suitable software tool will be one which performs the functions of:

* Creating an .ISO file disk image from an optical disk.

* Allowing the contents of files within that ISO image to be edited.

ISOBuster is a popular such tool.

So the procedure required is:

* Create an ISO image of the install disk

* Locate the file ei.cfg which is in the \sources folder on the disk

* Alter the entry value for 'Channel' from Retail to OEM

* Burn the altered ISO image to disk, to create a new install disk which will work with your OEM install key.

mrintech said:

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron Laptop with Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium OS 64 bit. But Dell didn't provide Windows 7 Home Premium DVD/ISO on Hard Drive :mad:

I want to know from where I should Download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO? Quite Confused with Google Results :(

P.S.: Can't borrow a Copy of Win 7 Home Premium from anyone as I just moved to a New City, so don't know anyone here who have the DVD/ISO

I think i bought from a dealer of dell, Dell ships with OS installed

To All,
Only Dell is providing Os media, Not Rest.
If a consumer buy, other than dell with legal OS, they have suffer a lot for reinstallation

^^^

McAfee, support center, roxio, cyberlink power dvd dx, remote support, dell dock (a rebranded rocket dock), Datasafe Local backup, some face recognition software.

_

Dude .... My 2 cents

Dont Spend time downloading stuff from torrents.
If you are in Bhopal .. You can go to MP Nagar ... A decent computer market .... take the Win 7 HP 64 Bit DVD ( I wud guess 50-100 bucks ) and just use your serial key during activation

The same would apply to any city...Cheap DVDs are available everywhere.

mrintech said:

Back