From US: Crucial m4 256gb SSD & Seagate Momentus XT 500/750gb SSD-HDD. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashnburn

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Bought in US: Crucial 256GB m4 SSD 2.5 SATA III - Start Windows/Mac Laptops in 8/10s

<CLOSED>
Bought in US: Crucial 256GB m4 SSD 2.5 SATA III - Start Windows/Mac Laptops in 8/10s

Full Name,
Cell Number,
Area/ Locality / City/ State,
Best/ Final Offered Price.

We'll talk/ contact you.

IDEAL for LAPTOP/ PORTABLE POWER USERS.

Crucial 256GB m4 SSD 2.5 SATA III - Start Windows/Mac Laptops in 8/10s

WHY POSTING and SELLING?

- Recently, got few brand new from US for myself & family/friends,
- Some extra/spare so just helping friends/family & other people get it US prices, IMMEDIATELY.

We have 2 options IF we have spare ones:
1) Sell it to someone in India, who makes it "worth" the hassle
2) If the offers are too low...Install it for family member or Return it to the US

INCENTIVE FOR YOU:
- SSDs are double the price in India compared to the US
- Price of a 64/ 128 GB in India = Price of 256 GB in US. Approx

PRICE:
Rs. 19,999 or best offer (OBO)
- You get ASAP and dont have to wait 4 weeks like Cart2India (Best price 20k+)
- If lucky, it could go down to 17/18k maybe - Nothings sure.
- Bought at various Sales and varying price points (Sale Price/ Rebate/ Taxes/ Shipping)
- Don't have time to bargain. Let us know your BEST/FINAL price point
- If offers are too low might get returned to US or sold to local people/ dealer

Please send your best/ max offer and dont low ball. Worse case scenario, we return these back to the US with my friend. You guys miss out on getting it QUICK at half India prices.

They are in Bombay and they should be in my hands today. How many I have remaining is not fixed.

USER BENEFIT:
WHY WAIT for MINUTES for your machine to Boot up to do your work, When it can be done in SECONDS? Start in seconds, Look up Information/stuff FAST! Get your work done. Shut it off and be on your way.. :)

A must have for any High Performance Individual, Business Exec, Agile Entrepreneur, Tech Power user, who has a packed schedule & life and does not compromise with his valuable time.

DESCRIPTION:
- Most Reliable & Super Fast Marvell Controller based SSDs (SandForce Controller SSDs crash and lose data)
- Buyer's Choice and Most Recommended on Technical Forums online. That's how I made a choice to get it
- Brilliant Drives for Laptops/ Notebooks/ MacBook Pros - Easy Installation (can help)

Quality - Crucial is a trusted name in the memory market
Performance - Improve boot up and application load times
Reliability - Withstand extreme shock and vibration

TECH SPECS:
Solid state disk, SATA III 6 Gb/sec
Backward compatible with SATA II, 3 Gb/sec
Compatibility - SATA 6Gb/s, backward compatible to SATA 3Gb/s

415 MB/sec sequential reads (at 6 Gb/sec)
260 MB/sec sequential writes (at 6 Gb/sec)

Gauge

Adept
May 14, 2011
Yes i am serious. I am located at Delhi.
Some questions I would like to ask.
How will you get the drives here?
What would be the final cost?
Where are you located?
How and when i have to pay you?

crashnburn

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Yes i am serious. I am located at Delhi.
Some questions I would like to ask.
How will you get the drives here?
What would be the final cost?
Where are you located?
How and when i have to pay you?

Final cost will vary based on the deal & the price that we get at the time - I have posted the range above. You do the math.
As I said, we may have 1/2 spare ones hence I am asking. Its not business or profit making for us.

Great! Let me know your location in Delhi. (You can PM me your Location & Cell Number if serious)
I am going to try and arrange hand to hand or if that cant be done then we can figure out shipping & payment etc. (by the mechanism thats safest for you as well as me).

Gauge

Adept
May 14, 2011
I totally forgot about this thread. @crashnburn Please pardon me for my ignorance.
What is the update on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

crashnburn

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Please PM me the following if and only if you are serious.

Full Name,
Cell Number,
Area/ Locality / City/ State.

We'll talk.

crashnburn

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Stuff is on its way and should be in hand any day. How many I have remaining is not fixed. If interested, PM the above details. This is not commercial / special order IMPORTER making money here :)

crashnburn

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
I totally forgot about this thread. crashnburn Please pardon me for my ignorance.
What is the update on this?

Please PM me the following if and only if you are serious. PS: Your Inbox was full when I tried to message you.

Full Name,
Cell Number,
Area/ Locality / City/ State.

We'll talk.

crashnburn

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
ALL GONE. Taken by friends & family.

I had some spare and had some FLAKY undecided members & some stupid low ball offers. I realized that it was better to just connect with my old techie buddies.

PS: He's running a 512 GB x 2 SSD Raid on his upcoming Laptop Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.