FS: Others FREEDOM (from clutter) sale! Free items also! Everything must go! Headphone, Kindle, SSD, keycaps, mic stands and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Kindle still available?
It's been sold.
Hi, yes I'm still interested. I'm unable to reply to the PM as well
Have replied to your second PM.

MERGED POST:
All packages picked up in the evening. Respective buyers/claimers informed.

Sale items remaining:
Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 ANC Headphones (Qualcomm aptX)3K
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD (250GB)2K
Cat themed blue/purple keycap set (not sure if ABS/PBT) NON-shinethrough - Ignore the box, that's for a different set that is not part of this sale1.5K
Partial tube of Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste800

Free items remaining:
  • Mic stand (weighted base)
  • ATX M to F 180 degree connectors (2 up and 2 down, bought for GPU but ended up not needing)

Last edited:
Recived the DAC, hdmi connector and vertical laptop storage. Thanks a lot. Can I leave feedback for these giveaway items?

Since they're giveaways, I don't think feedback is really applicable. :D

More experienced members/mods, please weigh in.

Not more experienced, but I remember when this was discussed previously, and I think the general consensus was that it should not be done. Otherwise, anyone new can hold a giveaway and notch up their ratings. Ratings are there to enable a trust factor among members. Gaining ratings for giveaways is against the spirit of that whole system.

Received the Kindle Voyage. Its quite nice and in very good condition. Left feedback, please do the same for me. Many thanks!

Received the Kindle Voyage. Its quite nice and in very good condition. Left feedback, please do the same for me. Many thanks!
Thank you! Have left feedback from my end as well.

For newcomers/those wanting to catch up, remaining items are as follows:

Sale items remaining:

Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 ANC Headphones (Qualcomm aptX)3K
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD (250GB)2K
Cat themed blue/purple keycap set (not sure if ABS/PBT) NON-shinethrough - Ignore the box, that's for a different set that is not part of this sale1.5K
Partial tube of Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste800

Free items remaining:
  • Mic stand (weighted base)
  • ATX M to F 180 degree connectors (2 up and 2 down, bought for GPU but ended up not needing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back