FREEBIES from MTNL!!!

Never knew this was permanent , speed went to 2 mbps again last night

1233659792.png

My net has been completely dead since 830. And I haven't been 2mbps speeds at all. The modem can barely hold a link. it loses the link right after it gets it.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

My triband speed is still the same, wtf is wrong with MTNL, Damn, dont know where to complain, 5 year old kid is more smarter then 1504 CC people.

MAGNeT said:
Not for me...I finally reset my modem with fingers cross.

13z28go.jpg
hi,

I think those of us having the sterlite sam300 router havent got the speeds upgraded, however, i am getting 2mbps since midnight but no 512k up yet

No, I have the SAM300AX and my speeds were upgraded, but the net's been disconnected for two hours now. Very sporadic.

On their site it says for the month of april ?

Its going to last only for a month?And that too without i being enjoying the same?Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

MAGNeT said:
On their site it says for the month of april ?

Its going to last only for a month?And that too without i being enjoying the same?Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Yes only for this month. That means only 4 sundays including today's sunday.

MTNL Roxxxx

What about people who are on the 2mbps connection? I migrated to MTNL 2-3 days back and opted for the Rs.1899 2mbps unlimited plan and the max speed I am getting on speedtest range from 1.6mbps - 1.8mbps. Whereas here I see people getting 2.3mbps. Also the torrent speeds range from 160kbps - 200kbps. So, is this normal for a 2mbps connection? Not that I am complaining since I migrated from the FUP infested sh1tty airtel connection but still I should atleast get what I am paying for, right? :p

Back