Security Software FREE 1 Year BitDefender Internet Security 2009

Source : 3 Easy Steps to Get FREE 1 Year BitDefender Internet Security 2009 Genuine License Key

1. Go to this page Regalo Antivirus Bit Defender por 1 año

freebitdefenderkey.png

2. At the left hand of the page, enter your Name at Nombre box, your valid e-mail address and click the Enviar Solicitud button to submit the information.

free bitdefender 2009 key

3. Check your email and you should receive an email from ENVIARAUNAMIGO.COM (infoafiliados@securitasdirect.es) with the subject Licencia antivirus de regalo. Note down the BitDefender Internet Security 2009 license key code. It is right after the sentence “Su número de licencia es”.

4. Download the latest version of BitDefender Internet Security 2009 bdis.msi (70.6MB) and install.

http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/internet_security/final/en/msi2009/bdis.msi

5. After installation you might need to restart your computer. When the BitDefender Registration Wizard window appears, simply click the option “I want to register the product with a new key” and enter the license key.

activate bitdefender 2009

activatebitdefender2009.png

6. It will then tell you that your product has been registered. Next window will ask you to create an account so that you can get your support if you have any problems with the BitDefender Internet Security 2009 software.

I found it terrible , detection and all are good , but Boot time becomes VERY slow , I thought it was a prob in my PC but then i read a review and it mentioned the same thing , boot time on a Core2Duo with 2 Gb RAM increased to 40 secs from 10-15 secs

I had both bitdefender 2008 and 2009 for a combined period of 6 months .2009
is a problem unlike the 2008 BD i removed it.Using avira premium suite its as good even better than BD.Some leak test that i performed KIS passed but bd failed:no: .But it has one of the best antivirus i would say:hap2: .I would compare BD to houdini dont understand?? well go on use it u would know:eek:hyeah:

simple went to google translate from spanish to english got this msg

-------------------

Translation: Spanish » English

Warning: Sorry, have exhausted all the antivirus software licenses.
Nithin Mohan TK, follow the instructions to download and install and enjoy your antivirus
Thank you for trusting in Securitas Direct

Regards

On Line Marketing Team

Securitas Direct Spain

for all those who r havin slow boot time...

amke sure u clean the previous AV/IS b4 installing a new one.

also turn of all windows based security system which are supposed to do the task that the AV/IS is doing.

Back