Fraud Micromax !!

I bought a Micromax 32'' LED from Snapdeal on the 5th of September , 2013 which went kaput on the 26th of December 2013. On calling their customer care they promised me that a technical team will be at my place within 48 hours. After waiting for the appropriate time no body showed up or did I get any calls from them. I again kept calling them on their call center no. and was later provided the contact info of Mr. Sailesh whos said to be the service area head of Bihar. I contacted him on the 31st of December and kept bothering him almost every day after that , with all these efforts the technical team showed up on the 6th of January at my place and after looking at the t.v they said that the tv's panel is blown out and will need a replacement . To get the replacement I'll need to mail them the pics of faulty T.v and its invoice which I did the same day. Next day on calling up Mr.Sailesh he said that he checked all the pics etc and has forwarded the complaint and will get a notification within a few days as if the replacement set will be provided to me or not. I called him again and Mr.Sailesh said that the replacement request has got through and I will get the desired set within 10 days. I waited again for the next 10 days. Upon calling Mr.Sailesh again he said that he has no info about the t.v as hes superiors are not responding to him and cant promise me any date for the replacement. I asked for he's superiors no. which he failed to provide me with. Later on calling him up again he started making excuses that the replacement set will be sent out by the same seller from whom I've bought the t.v and they are delaying so its not in hes hand anymore. To find out the truth i mailed snapdeal , the mail which i sent them was again forwarded to Mr.Sailesh only as hes the one in charge and need to look after the matter. From last 2 weeks every Friday the man says he has sent me my set but I never receive it .

I'm pretty much fed of all this now and I'm planning to go forward and put up a case in the local consumer court. If some one has any kind of experience dealing with such situation or if there is any lawyer in this forum plz help me out with the process. I'm just a student and bought the t.v out of my own hard earned money which I earned from free lancing jobs to gift it to my mom [which I regret to the core]. My dth subscription is running out
tongue.gif
without getting to watch anything
frown.gif

I've all the necessary details , pics , logs of how many times i called up Mr.Sailesh and the micromax call center , invoice , email which i sent them again and again .

Email id's I was given to provide my complaints on

info@micromaxinfo.com
ce.customercare@micromaxinfo.com
shailesh.shakya@micromaxinfo.com [ the mail id of the useless area service incharge who keeps whining "mere haath me kuch nahi hai" [i cant do shit] "boss se hi kuch info milegi and mera boss ******* hai mere se baat nahi karta
tongue.gif
" [ my boss can only help in this matter and my boss is a retard who doesn't responds to my mails or calls"]

also hes cell no. +917764052284
the call center no. 18605008899
another no. of a service center i was given +919709302322

the useless complaint no.s I was provided with
A26121040205 [ this complaint id and complaint was close without getting any solution out of it and I was provided another complaint no. which rendered out useless too ]

Back