PC Peripherals Fourdot Fans are really good

dvader

Adept
Hi all,

For context, I (my family) have a small farm with electrical equipment and stuff. Few of the 3KVA inverters have been in service for long and needed Fan replacement. I found these fourdot fans on Amazon and tried them expecting subpar performance (Bought 3-4 diff fans including cm sickleflow). To my surprise fourdot fans really surprised me, ignoring the noise which I didn't care about they have double ball bearings and damn they are fast. Has anyone else used them, I didn't even consider them as a brand but it turns out they actually make all kind of cooling related stuff (not like mainstream PC vendors but in a "I am not a one off cheap chinese knock off brand" kindda way).

I have a test bench of sorts and have ordered few fourdot fans to test them on PC. (their PWM offerings claim to have low noise at lower speeds)

Edit: Ok they make a lot of industrial and server cooling stuff too

Last edited:
It's one of the secret finds here, probably will end up as a part of TE lore in the history books, they're mentioned only in passing every now then haha.

They're one of the gems of Indian manufacturing — somehow they got a hold of the right injection molds, the right stator winding machines and ended up with a very impressive product.

Last edited:
I have been using fourdot fans for more than a year now.
They have varying range of sizes and the best things they respond to your requests and modify termination or length of wires.

The 120x38mm fans and 120x25mm ones are from server fan brands (Delta, Nidec, Sunon).
You can even ask the fan brand if you know what to expect.
From my testing I have found the Delta being most screaming (lower pitch) than Nidec or sunon but far less vibration than the other two.

While mounting I don't hard mount, rather use a single end foam stuck on four mounting holes and just use zip ties. This makes for even less vibration.
I even ordered a 60mm fan and they sent ebm papst and delta variants. Don't plug these with standard pwm headers rather ask them to terminate it into 12v molex for power. Or just buy their 4 pin extension which comes with molex power.
Also don't go plugging multiple fans with net power consumption above 75w on single molex. A single 120x38mm 6000rpm fan usually consumes around 20w and 36-40w max for stalling.

These double ball bearing can also be replaced and the 120mm ones use those 693zz bearings.
I always love the build quality and heft of these fans.
I think their new 120x25mm range are also delta variants or similar you can confirm from them.
Even though all these fans are high rpm/ high static pressure fans, the 120x25mm pwm and 120x38mm 4000rpm variants are very silent up until 1.5-2k rpm.

Last edited:
They're one of the gems of Indian manufacturing — somehow they got a hold of the right injection molds, the right stator winding machines and ended up with a very impressive product.
They are yet to make their own fans, currently they are looking into building server/mining/data center chassis.
They import the fans from well known brands. Still a bright spot for home grown manufactures.

They are yet to make their own fans, currently they are looking into building server/mining/data center chassis.
They import the fans from well known brands. Still a bright spot for home grown manufactures.
Even if they import, it's really good to see an Indian player in an otherwise uncharted waters in local market.

Even if they import
What they import, they are selling at prices that place them in untouchable region already. If you have ever seen the prices of these delta, nidec, sunon fans you'd be surprised and they have kept them stable which I find commendable.
I wish them all the success in their new venture in the computer frames and accessories business-

What they import, they are selling at prices that place them in untouchable region already. If you have ever seen the prices of these delta, nidec, sunon fans you'd be surprised and they have kept them stable which I find commendable.
I wish them all the success in their new venture in the computer frames and accessories business-
Yeah just looked at their stuff. These guys really look/are solid. Eitherway I got something to play with for the holiday.

Yep, I have 2 pwm 80 mm fans from them and pretty happy with them so far.
This from a long time back (and even now) when anything < 120 mm are non existent in the market.

I was sold on double ball bearing on a 92mm fan. And at that price point even if I have to replace both the ball bearings (which by the looks of it won't be needed for 4-5 years) is 1/5th to 1/10th of the price of mainstream fans.

Do they have 140mm fans? I need them in numbers as my Enthoo Pro 2 didn't come with any fans, and fans are stupidity expensive, considering they are really cheap to produce in masses

Has anyone else used them
I got them first time during first lock down in 2020. Then i got 3 fans but all came with broken blades. Informed them about it and Returned them and then again ordered after checking with them a month later and 4 fans with custom length cables. All 120x25 initially and then 2*120x38(these are rockets).even bought an 80mm just for testing purpose....man they works so good....after some months bought some more....in total till now have bought some 15 fans for 2-3 pcs and they've been working rock solid, not even one failed.....even got there 140mm when it was launched, quite good and it was oos quite fast....didn't found it in stock again.
Been recommending it multiple times here on TE as these are no nonsense good fans.

Last edited:

Their pricing really doesn't leave much for profit if they're importing — I would not have believe they were importing because of how low their prices are.

And their their 19" open frames are decently priced! I already have 90U but I want to pick up another 12U for under desk activities, haha.

Just to update, I ordered few of their Fans and messaged them over whatsapp to cover their wires with a heat shrink wrap so they look better (they have customization option, just share the amazon order id). I didn't get any replies and didn't see the blue tick either. I received the Fans and damn they wrapped all of them in tubing. These guys are awesome, I am gonna get more shit from them cuz that's how the customer support should be and they deserve all the praise.

Just to update, I ordered few of their Fans and messaged them over whatsapp to cover their wires with a heat shrink wrap so they look better (they have customization option, just share the amazon order id). I didn't get any replies and didn't see the blue tick either. I received the Fans and damn they wrapped all of them in tubing. These guys are awesome, I am gonna get more shit from them cuz that's how the customer support should be and they deserve all the praise.
Right....it was first that i got hold of them during lockdown, my first instance was not good and also there was bo option of replacement then...but after that it has been top notch....every fan has performed as it should and beyond that even after using it 24x7 and that too for more than 3 yrs.

Back