Formula One: Japanese Grand Prix

Apex

Skilled
Formula One: Japanese Grand Prix 2005

Race on: 9th October 2005
Now that Drivers championship is decided, all eyes will be on constructors championship decider between McLaren and Renault.

Here's some hot news off the press - Kimi Raikkonen suffered a failed piston rod in free practice and for the fourth time in 2005, will be demoted ten places on Sunday's Japanese grand prix grid.

Carry forward ur F1 discussions here :hap2:

Ahh if only I could beat up the McLaren guys for messing up the championship for KIMI. This isnt the first time they did it last time when kimi lost the championship to MS by 3 points.

Renegade said:
Ahh if only I could beat up the McLaren guys for messing up the championship for KIMI. This isnt the first time they did it last time when kimi lost the championship to MS by 3 points.

yes, exactly, and i hate McLaren ( say a million times )

and thats why ppl say Ferrari is good, coz they are atleast reliable, and untill this year, they were the fastest too..

for me, its M.Schumacher anyday, any car..

Kimi is more like a youth idol, gots loads and loads of tallent nd will surely go and is going places...

as for the race, i think its a high downforce track so Renault has an upperhand, sure McLaren are fast, but the question is are they realiable? personally i dont think McLaren deserve to win the constructor's title...

Schumacher on pole!
(err..the other un..ralf that is)

Big bro to start frm 14th. Alonso to start frm 16th.
Kimi and Monty right down the end of grid...
all thanx to the rain that ruined the qualifying session :eek:hyeah:

Kimi? wahh.. well Montoya sure deserved that but looks like kimi's bad luck run continues..

*prays it rains in the race*

lol..

Bah crap!
Schumi was about to start his flying lap, and it rains!!! :(
The race thus looks promising, should be lots of overtaking. Hope weather doesn't spoil the show.

Kimi does it again...This man is a champion..

Overtakes Fisichella on the last lap to take victory.

Awesome race..the best of the season...

Alonso was good too...overtook many on his way to 3rd

but the king of the race for me was kimi...

frm 17th to victory. :clap:

monty blew it again on the 2nd or 3rd lap....

constructors championship: renault lead by 2 points

courtesy their 2-3 (fisi-alonso) finish. :)

A great race. One of the best ones this season. Some superb drivers from Kimi and Alonso saw them to come on the podium from the back of the grid. Sad for McLaren to see JPM out on the very first lap. The race 5 different race leaders, and lots of overtaking moves during the race. My fav was Alonso slipstreaming Schumi on the 130R. Boy one needs some courage to do that at 130R! Anyways who says F1 is boring, this race proved it that F1 is still interesting. I just can't wait for the Chinese GP.
Stay Tuned fellas, that is gonna be one race worth watching!!

Back