Formula 1 United States Grand Prix

dipdude

Skilled
Round 10, 02 July, 2006. Indianapolis.

Lap distance: 4.192km/2.605 miles Race: 73 laps - 306.016km/190.139 miles

Very Important Please Read - Remember this event has a Single Outcome so you cannot bet on more than one driver. Members betting on the race winner would be declared winners.
Michael Schumacher broke Fernando Alonso's run of pole positions at Indianapolis when he claimed the P1 slot in Saturday's qualifying for the United States Grand Prix.

The Ferrari driver was in top form throughout the three qualifying segments and led the way in session two with a 1:10.636, which hinted at better things to come. And the German delivered in the final session, once again the sole driver to break into the 1:10s at the famous Brickyard.

Team-mate Felipe Massa ensured Ferrari locked out the front row as he finished 0.603 seconds behind his team-mate.

Giancarlo Fisichella was the faster of the two Renault drivers taking third place, while Honda's Rubens Barrichello bumped Fernando Alonso down to P5 in the final seconds of the session.

Jacques Villeneuve had a good qualifying and will start the race P6 ahead of Jenson Button and Ralf Schumacher.
  • M. Schumacher Ferrari 1:10.832
  • F. Massa Ferrari 1:11.435
  • G. Fisichella Renault 1:11.920
  • R. Barrichello Honda 1:12.109
  • F. Alonso Renault 1:12.449
  • J. Villeneuve BMW 1:12.479
  • J. Button Honda 1:12.523
  • R. Schumacher Toyota 1:12.795
  • K. Räikkönen McLaren 1:13.174
  • N. Heidfeld BMW 1:15.280
  • JP. Montoya McLaren 1:12.150
  • M. Webber Williams 1:12.292
  • S. Speed Scuderia Toro Rosso 1:12.792
  • C. Albers Midland F1 1:12.854
  • T. Monteiro Midland F1 1:12.864
  • C. Klien Red Bull 1:12.925
  • D. Coulthard Red Bull 1:13.180
  • T. Sato Super Aguri 1:13.496
  • N. Rosberg Williams 1:13.506
  • J. Trulli Toyota 1:13.787
  • V. Liuzzi Scuderia Toro Rosso 1:14.041
  • F. Montagny Super Aguri 1:16.036
Related F1 Threads On TE

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/techenclave-formula-one-live-timing-4505.html

Bets would remain open till - 10pm IST on Sunday.

WOw DIp!!! Nice odds .. 3.33 for Schumi :eek:hyeay: .. Good good
Schumi 1.1 seconds faster than the fastest Renault :p .. light fuel load most probably , but expect some blistering opening laps from him:D

Awesome odds on schumi :D Once again, all my nicks on schumi. Hoping he comes through this time. Goooooooooo Schumi :eek:hyeah:

Damn Do not have that amount of Nickels but will bet 75 % of my on the world champion and 2005 United States Grandprix Winner...
And hope that the tyre manufacturers do not ruin our happiness like last year
But for a moment i thought, wait what we have here a chance to see the INDIAN flag, on the podium but that freak did it again !!! Ruined the complete 2005 season

But Make NO mistake the young F. Alonso is the world champion of 2005, 2006, 200x Etc............

he`s thechamp alright... but he still aint in the league of MS.... no on in the current lot is!!. there are great drivers(barichello, J.V and likes) , soon to be legends(alonso) and the rest... but none better the MS... ! do not under estimate him brother!

the most boring race of the season so far..

6 cars out in the first lap...9 cars now left on track

i wonder how many of em will finish this race...

this US gp has turned out like last year's when only 6 cars raced. :lol:

it was never gonna be too difficult to predict the winner at indianapolis esp once MS had pole position :D..

all the action in the first lap itself!! lol.....

but great race..... nonetheless.... man alonso having problems was something of a surprise.. but he'll be back soon :D

yeeehhaaaa!!!

Bet placed by Amount staked Amount won

Nikhil 6000 20000

Wow!!! that is nice!!

this race wasnt all that boring. In the end, yeah it got a bit boring. But initially it was superb.

The only reason why I regret the McLarens crashed was that Kimi could have taken one more point off Alonso.....

but I could not have been happier with the result :D :D :yahoo:

And the camarederie between Schumi and Massa was superb!!!! Never seen so much of emotions between him and a team mate.....

Brilliant win!!!

Now, the count is 19 points and 8 races to go.

This race was always a Bridgestone race....no doubt abt that. Depends to be seen if Ferrari are able to continue this trend!!!

The sound of the German National Anthem and then the Italian national anthem was sweet :p ..... Beeen a long time since I heard that.

and I have heard them so often that I was humming the tune to myself :p

Awesome race by ferrari :D This must be there first 1-2 for almost two years i guess. Finally alonso doesnt finish on the podium. The title race aint over yet, 8 races is a lot still to go.

@nikhil.. ya you'll here the german and then the italian national anthem this tuesday too !! (just dont forget our national anthem in the mayhem :bleh:)

Back