For those who dont compromise : Nuforce Audio device

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ vijay

ygpm sent you a mail too.payment made.called you too but network prob.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

just got the mail wid da docket number.now which site to check its status through???sorry for being a noob.

i did but m getting No matching Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number.a fellow te member pointed out that it might not have been updated yet in the bluedart site.so will check tomorrow and get back

I got my NE7 as well almost 8-10 days back . Did a burn-in of ~70 hrs + and currently working on a a NE6/NE7 review . Easily one of the best budget quality IEMs Ive tried till date :D .

^^ You still have not posted your opinion on NE6 in comparison to RE2 (considering the overall details and not just the bass) :)

just came back from college and got the package.less than 24 hours after payment.have to say am really impressed.brilliant service.will go on and open it now. :)

Buygamingstuff , my Nuforce NE-7 is giving problems in the left channel. I have tested with both iPhone 2g and 3Gs and have the same issue. Audio gets really low on the left channel. I think it is on the way to becoming defunct. This seems to be a common problem with Nuforce Ne-7s as per Amazon's user review rating. Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)

How do I claim warranty and a replacement? I will PM you about the same.

Buygamingstuff said:
^^hmm we are not getting UF30
udac and icon mobile coming by first week of july

Price : 5450 + shipping
Did you just up the price? I remember it being lower than us price:(

More reasons to consider E7 then...

check PM...................
astrono_me said:
Buygamingstuff , my Nuforce NE-7 is giving problems in the left channel. I have tested with both iPhone 2g and 3Gs and have the same issue. Audio gets really low on the left channel. I think it is on the way to becoming defunct. This seems to be a common problem with Nuforce Ne-7s as per Amazon's user review rating. Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)

How do I claim warranty and a replacement? I will PM you about the same.

Hey, I collected the Ne-7m from my friend today. But it seems that my Nokia 5230 doesn't detect the mic and besides, the bass / vocal goes off every now and then. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back