Not open for further replies.

The_GarlicBread

Disciple
Expected Price : 32000
Shipping From : Jaipur
Item Condition : 5 out of 5
Payment Options : Bank Transfer
Purchase Date : Nov. 13 / 2020
Shipping Charges : Included in the amount.
Have you provided two pics : More than that.
Remaining Warranty Period : ~4 Years. ( Registered for Zotac2+3YearsWarranty )
Invoice Available : Yep.
Reason for Sale : Want a small Upgrade.
20211220_102251.jpg
20211220_103120.jpg

20211220_102443.jpg
INVOICE.jpg

Hello Folks... First.. I know price is high...but it's not me...it's the market...even simple GTX 1650 OC is around 30K......I thought of upgrading in a year but then these prices happened..
I seriously apologize...but it's the best price I can do.
GPU is in extended Warranty as already mentioned. Never Overlocked. Only UNDERVOLTED.... I didn't even used much....Hardly ~200Hrs of gaming in a year.
GPU is in excellent Condition and I always kept cleaning it for dust particles... and now for sale cause I wanna check those rays traced on my monitor..:oops:
Also...Bought TE Reseller account only for this.

If u want shipping.. Please arrange..( Delhivery Preferred ).. Will pay.. but Buyers Risk.
Please PM with your offers.

BUMP...Price is NOW 30,499....Free Shipping.
PRICE IS 30,499...FREE SHIPPING.

Attachments

• 20211220_103120.jpg
    20211220_103120.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
For People laughing...check the real price of 1650 Super in the market..
Hardly a few shops have this card...and they are selling it at unbelievable rates.
I sold my 1650 Super for 21.5k about 2-3 weeks ago (prices seem to have plateaued since). 30k for a used example is not just laughable, it also comes across as rapacious.

Also maybe try cleaning some of the dust off (read: put in the effort) before you ask the earth for something lol.

Edit: Apologies mods, had to get this one in. Please delete my comment if required by the forum rules.

Last edited:
You think I greedily wanted to sell my GPU for such a imprudent amount. First this CryptoCraze....then these rising prices...Now...
I saw in this forum...People are getting Cards from RP TECH and selling them more than 120% the amount they paid... Shockingly..others are buying them too.!!
Just a few days ago.. someone sold simple GTX 1650 in 21K in this forum...
I sold my 1650 Super for 21.5k about 2-3 weeks ago
Also... Prices Vary depending on the Manufacturer...Was Ur GPU from Zotac or Gigabyte or MSI.....?
Prices Vary Depending on the Warranty... Was ur GPU in Warranty..?
Prices Vary depending on the years used... Did u used ur GPU for less than a year..?
maybe try cleaning some of the dust off (read: put in the effort)
As I already mentioned .. I clean my PC regularly... The DUST YOU NOTICED is BECAUSE I Rushed and TOOK THE PIC BEFORE CLEANING... I seriously apologize for that.

Overall... I understand ur anger:confused:... these prices are infuriating....... I am too angry with these market prices...but what can we do.... ?
I balanced my Price after researching in various forums... and price differences....
GTX 1650 used to be 12K...Now it's 25 to 30K..... GTX 1650 Super varied from 14K to 16K......Now it's nearly 35K in many shops but rarely available.... 1660 Super used to be 20K.. Now it's 50K..!!
Everything is more than doubled in price...
This is the prevailing situation...and These GPU Prices won't come down anytime soon.

Last edited:
Need urgent Cash...
New Price :
22000 or 22K with Shipping.
BUMP.

Mods please close the thread. It was filled with price discussions and bumps. Created new. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back