For all your downloading needs

Well...O MY GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

thatz the first software thatz workin 4 me to cheat rapidshare otherwise i'll alwayz have to restart my modem....

Reps 4 u mate

but i hope that doesn' prove to be illegal ;)

well yeah...i don think that it'll work on rapidshare.COM...coz they are constantly changing the codes....
nd yeah..this thing isn even allowing to resume the downloads...
but still its cool :)

starbearer said:
I...Em...Don't Understand How To Use It:( :(
Could Someone Clarify Please??

well all u have to do is to put in the link of the file to be downloaded frm Rapidshare....no need to enter the code n all...just put in the link and Vrooomm..!!!!!!

Language can be changed through one of the Tabs above
And you can add the link by pressing the GREEN PLUS ICON on the toolbar.

NHS2008 said:
Language can be changed through one of the Tabs above
And you can add the link by pressing the GREEN PLUS ICON on the toolbar.

starbearer said:
Gives Me Only Russian As An Option.
And Gives An Error In Russian(Supposedly)Too When I Place The Link In The Green Plus Panel....

Please Help!!

Downloaded & used the freeware.... Its really fast.. atleast less trouble to download from rapidshare than normal method....:hap2: :hap2:

but there are problems... I had to restart the MODEM, also it does not resume...

but its faster than downloading from Firefox... same file took 1.36 hrs in firefox which it downloaded in 1.04 hrs....

Did someone check this for malware? Seems too good to be true to me.

EDIT : And should this thread really be in the "Guides and tutorials section"?

Re-Downloaded,And Still Nothing.It's Filled With Some Wierd Computer Language:eek:hyeah: :mad: And Offers Only Russian,No English.The Settings Panel(??)Is In Russian Too.

I dont get it though.. Whats different in this app? Its pretty much the same as RapGet. I still have to enter the code manually, there is still the timer and the limit :huh:

Back