Flipkart's Diwali Cyber Sale

The cashback which flipkart or amazon offering on various credit cards, are they mention it in bill anywhere? or they give bill of full amount? Requesting to throw some light on this.

People who got Lumia 920 from FK while the Diwali Sale was on, please do check your phones as there are reports of phones being defective or malfunctioning right out of the box. Couple of people in my company have faced this and one user from TE too faced the same issue.

The cashback which flipkart or amazon offering on various credit cards, are they mention it in bill anywhere? or they give bill of full amount? Requesting to throw some light on this.
Bought a psu with cash back option on fk sometime ago. Got the bill for full amount and another bill just mentioning the cash back discount. The psu was for 4300 and cash back was 200 so I got the bill for 4300 and - 200. No Idea about amazon.

Anybody who can help me with my voucher.?
Have a fk voucher worth 400 which I dont need but want to buy something from myntra.
So any one who can take the voucher and provide me with cash?

Got a Samsung Galaxy S3 for 19500 after exchange with my E63. Used friends SCB card.
Got a mail for the cashback after the item got delivered. The cashback will supposedly be credited before Nov 30.
With cash back it should work out to around 16600/- which I suppose is nice for an S3.
Phone's been working without any problems.

Got a Samsung Galaxy S3 for 19500 after exchange with my E63. Used friends SCB card.
Got a mail for the cashback after the item got delivered. The cashback will supposedly be credited before Nov 30.
With cash back it should work out to around 16600/- which I suppose is nice for an S3.
Phone's been working without any problems.
Awesoem deal there bud ..

Back