Graphic Cards Flipkart starts selling PC Components , Graphics Cards at unbelievable rates .

thegatekeeper said:
Maybe they are trying to recover their loss for selling few stuff at lower rate:p

Face it guys, the fake low prices was just a publicity gimmick to attract geeky eyeballs and get the word going. If anything, we saved Flipkart crores in advertising about PC components.

Maybe some fk 'N000b' accidentally added one more '0' to himself than the price.
daviescool said:
Yeah party over, on the first day the XFX 6990 was listed at Rs 4096, instead of 40k. Hoping against hope but no such luck :), order was cancelled today

Prices are little higher than the other sites but it offers free shipping,emi options with credit cards with no extra charges..so if they can lower their prices a little..will surely be a hit like other items in their store..

So, got a call from a customer rep from flipkart today morning saying that my card would take another 3-4 days to get delivered.I asked if it was in stock or not, she checked it out and it turned out to be out of stock, so just like that...my waiting period went up from 3-4 days to a month or more....cancelled my order obviously.

But I do appreciate their prompt customer service, the card may have been out of stock, but their CC is top notch.

Ya few products are a bit over priced than the other sites like SMC international and itwares and primeABGB, and most of the items are out of stock.

Arjun said:
just checked flipkarts prices , higher than shops like itwares

Back