Graphic Cards Flipkart starts selling PC Components , Graphics Cards at unbelievable rates .

Supra said:
Ordered the 6970 for 14k under COD...lets see if flipkart honors the order :D

Hey Supra did you get a confirmation call from flipkart??

I got a call jus now, the dude on the call was trying very hard to speak in tamil(gawd he sucked! cudnt understand anything), I wonder why, he could have simply talked in english..And I believe his system broke when he was talking to me, as he was not able to read my order..He said he ll call me back after sometime..So still not sure if they are gonna ask me to pay the remaining amount..

^^ They called me and my ordered is confirmed and verified now . They told I will receive it by Monday as I am from Bangalore :D

oh nice u have all things @ cheap rates , spread ed all over about new launch & miracle happens named "out of stock "

1 should take some legal action to sue their a$$ for such that .

Supra said:
Ordered the 6970 for 14k under COD...lets see if flipkart honors the order :D
Supra said:
^^ They called me and my ordered is confirmed and verified now . They told I will receive it by Monday as I am from Bangalore :D

ultralike.. U got it confirmed for 14k right.??

u must be on :cloud9: now..

Supra said:

WTf for 14k?..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Fu*ck me I should ve..wait I have their number gonna call em right now!

^^ If you solve one more TE Detective case where people run away with money...you will be given THE CARD for 14001 :D

TUESDAY Y U NO MONDAY?!!?

Move over near to Flipkart warehouses in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore..you will get it on Monday :p

:p No cases for many days :detect2:

Atleast open that Box when it reaches you, to allow us to see the beasty card :) Well you can sell 4870 instead and continue using 6970..what say??

Supra said:
^^ If you solve one more TE Detective case where people run away with money...you will be given THE CARD for 14001 :D

^^ Its ships from Rashi bangalore then :p..their site says 5-6 business days for this item...so u should receive it on arnd next Friday :D

Well you can sell 4870 instead and continue using 6970..what say??

Thats sold almost 2 years back ..I have a GTX 550 Ti (clocked at stock 1Ghz) now ...I guess I should dump that for 7k

Damn it called Cc and talked to them for 20mins, that B*tch just didnt give in for my lecture..grrr!! Oh screw it long live GTX 280!

Damn I hope you didn't mention that one order went through and screw my chance also :mad:...if mine is cancelled now I am gonna hunt u down !

Back