Graphic Cards Flipkart starts selling PC Components , Graphics Cards at unbelievable rates .

Is it me or is most of the items out of stock ?

Also seems many are priced a bit higher than market rates.

And no gigabyte mobos.

Even if letsbuy starts selling them they wont be able to handle it .Flipkart can .

TVs, PC components .

Build a rig for 100K and pay in 6 month EMI of 17K . Brilliant !

14k..will they even process the order? Dont think so..I am gonna place an order too, lets see..If they call me up and raise the price I ll cancel the order..:p

Flipkart is becoming the online megastore :) . Their CC is also good . Till now am happy with their services :) got my mobile on COD :D

chiragsthakur said:
Guys the prices are revised now... 6950 DC 2gb for 17K+ :)

yes they have revised the prices now.damn.

xfx 6950 still has price of 14k. is the performance of xfx 6950 significantly lower than asus 6950??

I dont see the prices competent now. 6970 is 22+ now :p

Would love to see if they'll honor the prices for the ones who bought them at 14K. Steal deal for the grabbers :D

always use this thumb rule, "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" :p saves a lot of time and frustration. 1 or 2 components priced lower is not a business model, just some typo.

asingh said:
It was bound to happen, next logical step.

I guess, rest of the online dealers should take this as a good challenge, and UP the antenna for customer service and proper business protocols. The big daddy is here and has all ready set an extremely high standard.

don't get your hopes too high. flipkart is just getting it's initial attention for it's new section ;) the dealerships are like mafia, can't wrangle any price cuts out of them without numbers.

I think that amazon would buy flipkart, their (flipkart) moves suggest so. btw autocorrect fail :p

_

Back