flipkart hot deals

Maths fail

Capture.JPG

I know a guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy, through whom I got to know that the 90% offers they had on display today were just to get word-of-mouth advertising. Not more than 50 pieces were available to buy. That's the reason why there were many who were able to add them to their carts but unable to checkout.

wanted to actually buy the Cannon 1200 D which FK advertised for 17.5k and SD for 13.5. .

Both sites are selling it for 22-25k . . and amazon without advertising is selling for sub 20k . .

WTF

I would advise you to keep away from the canon 1200D, the reviews arent too good. No matter if its even 15k, dont waste 15k on it.
Ps: I am in the market for A entry DSLR too, and have narrowed it to D3200

I would advise you to keep away from the canon 1200D, the reviews arent too good. No matter if its even 15k, dont waste 15k on it.
Ps: I am in the market for A entry DSLR too, and have narrowed it to D3200

I have got a D3200 and i am mighty happy with its performance.

D3200 was @ 21999/- yday on Amazon lightning deals, seller was Infiniti retail , And on the webpage there was no mention of warranty, so i called amazon first, they asked me to call seller, Then i Called Infiniti Retail (croma) they ask me to call Brand owner - Nikon. I call Nikon, they say online purchase NO WARRANTY. But Croma is an authorised seller for Nikon, and warrant will be available if purchased from store. Its so damn confusing

I have a 40" Philips LED in my cart. Its been there for sometime. But it just wont deliver to my address. Tried 3 different addresses in 3 different cities.

Please somebody tell me where exactly do they deliver televisions?

Its a great deal...just dont want to miss it.

Was removed from my cart atleast 20 times, but I managed to finally have it in cart, but it wont deliver now... So please help me here.

@ruiner21 - "here" is where ? Yep its a steal at 27k, actual price is 43k ? ( and if you cant buy it, let me know i ll take it from you :)

Oh no. :( it was available at my place 641038 earlier today. now it says not available

Dell Vostro 14 V3446 Notebook - FK - with offer etc : Rs. 28,490 + Cashback on Citi or Stan
Dell Vostro 3446 14-inch Laptop (Grey) with Laptop Bag : 27,575.00 + cashback on SBI + gift voucher from Amazon!
Even on snapdeal its 28119, but without the Laptop bag + we get 5% on Amex cards!!

I dont if anyone noticed, they have completely removed the ratings and reviews from the complete site, they are pretty sure they didnt want things to back fire![DOUBLEPOST=1412573697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not Available with any Seller at 110001
Not Available with any Seller at 400001
Not Available with any Seller at 560001
Prolly Guess that product is not available, just a another marketing gimmick!

Dell Vostro 14 V3446 Notebook - FK - with offer etc : Rs. 28,490 + Cashback on Citi or Stan
Dell Vostro 3446 14-inch Laptop (Grey) with Laptop Bag : 27,575.00 + cashback on SBI + gift voucher from Amazon!
Even on snapdeal its 28119, but without the Laptop bag + we get 5% on Amex cards!!

The one with i3 you are refferring to is @ 27,649.00/- on Amazon. http://www.amazon.in/Dell-Vostro-34...sr=1-1&keywords=Dell+Vostro+14+V3446+Notebook

A word of caution guys, just check Amazon before buying anything.

E.g. Sandisk 16GB Class 10 Micro SD is being sold at 620/- with offer on FK. But checkout Amazon it's 459/-. http://www.amazon.in/Sandisk-Ultra-...&qid=1412573768&sr=1-3&keywords=sandisk+16+gb

Back