Flipkart deals

guest_999

Adept
Apr 5, 2012
Just fyi, if this card's mfg date/import date is not within 90 days of purchase date on flipkart then forget about that 3 years extended warranty (flipkart mentioned wrong as 2xxx series cards come with 2 years standard warranty & 3 years extended warranty) & if card mfg/import date is 1 year or older than flipkart puirchase date then 2 years standard warranty will apply from the mfg/import date of card & not flipkart purchase date.

Dushie

Adept
Jun 22, 2009
Bangalore
Just fyi, if this card's mfg date/import date is not within 90 days of purchase date on flipkart then forget about that 3 years extended warranty (flipkart mentioned wrong as 2xxx series cards come with 2 years standard warranty & 3 years extended warranty) & if card mfg/import date is 1 year or older than flipkart puirchase date then 2 years standard warranty will apply from the mfg/import date of card & not flipkart purchase date.
Well its OOS already. So guess this was a clearance sale of leftover old inventory.

rockyo27

Adept
May 24, 2020
Casio gshock carbon core for 4700, additional discount with cards and supercoins, some may not like the colour
Take a look at this CASIO GA-2100-2ADR G-Shock Carbon Core Guard Analog-Digital Watch - For Men on Flipkart
I would suggest to check the casio india website also for price and discounts. These flipkart/amazon tend to have lot of fake casios.

ikkhan

Patron
Patron
Jan 17, 2023

Warranty in india begins from date of purchase, it doesn't matter what date it was imported on ,if the manufacturer denies it a simple complaint will be enough to force their compliance

Reactions: Black_Hawk

guest_999

Adept
Apr 5, 2012
Warranty in india begins from date of purchase, it doesn't matter what date it was imported on ,if the manufacturer denies it a simple complaint will be enough to force their compliance
Not as per official email from zotac India support which is something no decent manufacturer/company takes lightly. I am guessing they are relying on the clause of "warranty applicable only if bought via authorized channels" in T&C as they can argue that flipkart seller is not their "authorized channel" same as how many other brands deny warranty on certain products bought online from certain sellers on fk/amazon.

napstersquest

Thread Police
Adept
Nov 26, 2020
Not as per official email from zotac India support which is something no decent manufacturer/company takes lightly. I am guessing they are relying on the clause of "warranty applicable only if bought via authorized channels" in T&C as they can argue that flipkart seller is not their "authorized channel" same as how many other brands deny warranty on certain products bought online from certain sellers on fk/amazon.
Can we move warranty discussions to appropriate threads? I see this too often.

guest_999

Adept
Apr 5, 2012
Can we move warranty discussions to appropriate threads? I see this too often.
It's not that often tbh, 1-2 posts shouldn't matter much & it might persuade some potential buyers to drop the idea & save the extra hassle/mental peace. I know I would have dropped my purchase plans if I saw such post after a tempting deal on flipkart.

Reactions: n1r0 and ikkhan

rockstah

Adept
Jul 12, 2020
In reliance digital it's 10k plus 10% off with HDFC cc

rockyo27

Adept
May 24, 2020