Flipkart deals

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240110-133617461 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240110-133617461 (1).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 95
Would it be good for plex 4k streaming?
Stay away from any "J" suffix synology model if main purpose is plex/transcoding/streaming. They are only good for file storage/backup/some occasional streaming without transcoding. Also, that model is 2020 make (denoted by 20 in end of model no.) & knowing flipkart it is almost certainly manufactured in late 2020 or 2021 so basically at least a 2 year old model on which again almost certainly you won't get any 2 years warranty but a few months maybe by considering warranty from mfg date & not invoice date (standard practice it seems for many pc components brands in India if difference between invoice date & mfg date is more than 1 year).

Stay away from any "J" suffix synology model if main purpose is plex/transcoding/streaming. They are only good for file storage/backup/some occasional streaming without transcoding. Also, that model is 2020 make (denoted by 20 in end of model no.) & knowing flipkart it is almost certainly manufactured in late 2020 or 2021 so basically at least a 2 year old model on which again almost certainly you won't get any 2 years warranty but a few months maybe by considering warranty from mfg date & not invoice date (standard practice it seems for many pc components brands in India if difference between invoice date & mfg date is more than 1 year).
The final price is 16.5k after all the discounts, which is tempting. To be honest I just placed the order at this price so that I don't miss this price. Delivery date is 28th Jan, so plenty of time to decide and cancel if required.
Other option is DS224+ but that's around 33k.

Last edited:
I want to buy a moto phone like the G54. What's the lowest price which I can expect from this Republic Day sale for the 256GB? Seems like normal price is 16k. I'd like to get it at around 13k max if possible.
The sale is already live, what you see is what you get. If you use just 1 SIM, can get its 128GB version & use an SD card. You don't always get big price cuts like during the Durga Puja sale, card offers are the best way to reduce cost in such small sales, that's all.

Wont go any lower. Use card offers and buy now or wait till October and hope it drops in price. Your call.
Disappointing. Also I didn't see the fine * which says discount includes exchange offers. What scummy way to advertise the so-called "discounts."

Back