Flipkart deals

Will have to check with Acro, if its not available from online stores. The tray used for p500, p600, evolv x, and enthoo might be same.

1698400317763.png

It is same.
@jayanttyagi

It says 4 brackets are included, I have ordered it guys and delivery is 3rd November, hoping it doesn't gets canceled.
I ordered twice and this was the last piece as I had to cancel. Received today, open box delivery and cod. Condition is excellent just minor box damage which is normal.

(Missed the c850 deal....)

Lian Li Lancool 215 Mid tower Cabinet (@3.5K)

Deepcool CG560 Mini Tower Cabinet (@2.7K)

Last edited:
I was able to find the part number as well. But the thing is apart from Amazon its out of stock everywhere and 2.2K is a lot for 2 extra brackets. I'll wait for Sale on Antec p101 silent for now.
It says 4 brackets are included, I have ordered it guys and delivery is 3rd November, hoping it doesn't gets canceled.
No included fans right?

Even on sale it won't go down below 7.8k after card discount though. If you don't mind the cheaper design & looks(& of course cheaper price too) then you can go with this:
The thing is antec one comes with case fans and 8 bays so it basically will eventually cost same as enthoo pro 2 with fans and extra bays. Thanks for suggestions though! Ant one practically works for me. I'll check.

I ordered twice and this was the last piece as I had to cancel. Received today, open box delivery and cod. Condition is excellent just minor box damage which is normal.

(Missed the c850 deal....)

Lian Li Lancool 215 Mid tower Cabinet (@3.5K)

Deepcool CG560 Mini Tower Cabinet (@2.7K)
was deepcool cg560 really available for that price? sure @ 2.7k ??

i got deepcool ck560 @ rs 3850.

missed this...

The thing is antec one comes with case fans and 8 bays so it basically will eventually cost same as enthoo pro 2 with fans and extra bays. Thanks for suggestions though! Ant one practically works for me. I'll check.
Antec One is obsolete out of production model. That ant esports model come with 12 hdd bays & 3 fans(2 in front 1 in rear).

Antec One is obsolete out of production model. That ant esports model come with 12 hdd bays & 3 fans(2 in front 1 in rear).
Vanguard seems cheap build quality and hdd slots are way too close. I like antec p101 silent. Tbh I don't mind if its out of production. I'll check reviews when I get time.

was deepcool cg560 really available for that price? sure @ 2.7k ??
Yes, the seller was retailnet. You already have similar case why get another?
Flipkart is either clearing the inventory or handing out these deals to bring in more customers as these price drops are only seen with low moving stocks (also limited to small number of units and time oriented)...

CK560 is better than CG560. You still have got a better deal.
I don't have type c front header in my motherboard...so apart from that is the diff of 1k worth for ck from cg??

Yes, the seller was retailnet. You already have similar case why get another?
Flipkart is either clearing the inventory or handing out these deals to bring in more customers as these price drops are only seen with low moving stocks (also limited to small number of units and time oriented)...
Any other deal on computer related things? Pls post if u can

is anybody interested in Lian Li Lancool 215 Mid tower Cabinet i ordered one its out for delivery m planning to cancel as i planning to stick to my exisiting case coolermaster mb311l

Razer Power Up Bundle - Cynosa Lite Viper Kraken X Lite Combo Set @4969 (usually retails at 8k-10k)

ASUS TUF Gaming K3 - RA05 / 100% Anti-ghosting, Backlit, Magnetic Wrist-rest, Mechanical Wired USB Gaming Keyboard @2999

Link

Last edited:
Back