Flipkart deals

One question, it doesn't show any reviews/ratings for this card meaning what? Nobody has bought it from FK or what?
Correct, such deals usually come on cards which never appeared before on fk & only appear for stock clearance during such deal. Also this usually happens on older cards/not currently-in-demand cards for whatever reason so by the time such deal come the ones likely to buy such products already have bought them from elsewhere by then or not interested in buying older cards now.

i ordered Asus ROG 750G 750 Watts power supply. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but got delayed. Few mins ago delivery agent arrived and opened the package and we found a Rs.500 silver power supply inside.

@aniket.cain .. have you received the NZXT PSU that you ordered?

has anyone ordered PSU in last 4-5 days and received it?

Last edited:
i ordered Asus ROG 750G 750 Watts power supply. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but got delayed. Few mins ago delivery agent arrived and opened the package and we found a Rs.500 silver power supply inside.

Fraudkart strikes again! Only phones are their bread and butter (even then, it's risky).

Half of all other electronics end up being scams with many people hand-in-hand, and never investigated.

I hope CC is being helpful in your case.

Fraudkart strikes again! Only phones are their bread and butter (even then, it's risky).

Half of all other electronics end up being scams with many people hand-in-hand, and never investigated.

I hope CC is being helpful in your case.
the order is rejected. the agent also didnt ask for otp.

has anyone ordered PSU in last 4-5 days and received it?
Yes I got mine the very next day. Properly sealed.

i think Ekart guys are the culprits here. Someone in FK warehouses must be leaking info of high value orders to Ekart guys.

The seller of my rejected order is MTAILMODEECOM. This is the 1st time I bought from MTAILMODEECOM. I order from Flipkart only if the seller is RetailNet. I dont buy from any other seller at Flipkart. Never had a single issue with RetailNet. So I could be wrong. Maybe the sellers are the frauds.

Edit: Just found out I have ordered from MTAILMODEECOM once before in Oct 2022. No issue with that order.

If I had given the OTP to family member and not present to check the item, I would have lost all the money.

Last edited:
Excellent deal on the SFX PSU, hard to find these at a reasonable price.

The 850W is also available for practically the same price - 7.1k

Back