Flipkart deals

Apple USB-C to 3.5mm adapter for 429

The usual caveat applies that it shouldn't be used with Android. Most people blame Apple for the issues faced with Android devices but the issue is actually with Android as it does not initialise the dongle properly as per the required voltage.

So this is mostly for use with Mac and the iPhone 15 series.

Syska 65W 3.1A multi port wall charger with c to c cable Rs 779

1697263206666.png

Best Deal for 2 TB NVMe Drive so far - Rs 9999 before card discounts etc.

Crucial CT2000P3SSD8 2000 GB Desktop, Laptop Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (P3 PCIe 3.0 NVMe M.2 2280) (Interface: PCIe NVMe, Form Factor: M.2)

Best Deal for 2 TB NVMe Drive so far - Rs 9999 before card discounts etc.

Crucial CT2000P3SSD8 2000 GB Desktop, Laptop Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (P3 PCIe 3.0 NVMe M.2 2280) (Interface: PCIe NVMe, Form Factor: M.2)

Crucial P3 is QLC, avoid it unless it is very cheap vs TLC (6k would be a great deal). Kindly research a bit. SN570 2TB is closer to 10k, so even at 9k for P3 post card discount, I will recommend the SN570 for 10k.

Crucial P3 is QLC, avoid it unless it is very cheap vs TLC (6k would be a great deal). Kindly research a bit. SN570 2TB is closer to 10k, so even at 9k for P3 post card discount, I will recommend the SN570 for 10k.
It's a shame WD didn't launch SN580 here before ssd prices start increasing & neither gave SN570 a large price cut like 970 evo plus got recently. I guess WD is still not able to completely sort the mess since its hacking & later the sandisk fiasco.

Logitech mouse deals
Logitech G502 @3394

Logitech g304@ 2094

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231015-060313222 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20231015-060313222 (1).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20231015-060119807 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20231015-060119807 (1).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 63
Any good deal on SATA 2tb SSD? I need for storage purpose + few software installation. Already bought Silicon Power Ace A55 2TB from Amazon couple of months back for 7.8k but it needs an RMA and I am feeling lazy to go to service center so decided to sell this one as it is and buy a new one instead.

Any good deal on SATA 2tb SSD? I need for storage purpose + few software installation. Already bought Silicon Power Ace A55 2TB from Amazon couple of months back for 7.8k but it needs an RMA and I am feeling lazy to go to service center so decided to sell this one as it is and buy a new one instead.
How has your experience been with Silicon power?
Maybe not the right place to ask but in short let us know if you think they have quality issue.

We can avoid. Most of us are looking for good deals on storage these days.

How has your experience been with Silicon power?
Maybe not the right place to ask but in short let us know if you think they have quality issue.

We can avoid. Most of us are looking for good deals on storage these days.
The drive never worked for me when I tried to initiate first boot and assign MBR or GPT type so tried some softwares (Don't remember names now) to do the same and it worked, but after making partition I couldn't see them in my computer. I guess the drive I got was one off case as many people who ordered along with me got a working drives here on TE.

I remember your case. Bad luck.
870 evo is 11250 currently with sbi.
If you're ok with 1yr seller warranty then it's 8K in dealers paradise thread.

I need an nvme drive for brother laptop so the plan is to give him my existing 1tb nvme drive and buy cheaper SATA drive for myself to be used in desktop. If 2tb nvme is priced almost same then there is no point going for SATA drive as I have a free nvme slot available in desktop

If 2tb nvme is priced almost same then there is no point going for SATA drive as I have a free nvme slot available in desktop
Someone posted a deal link for Gen 4 2TB TLC w/ DRAM NVMe for 9.5k few days ago, whereas someone else is suggesting you pay 11.2k for a SATA QLC

I need an nvme drive for brother laptop so the plan is to give him my existing 1tb nvme drive and buy cheaper SATA drive for myself to be used in desktop. If 2tb nvme is priced almost same then there is no point going for SATA drive as I have a free nvme slot available in desktop
Should've mentioned earlier as you asked for SATA specifically.

Kingston NV2 would be cheapest around 7,699.

Someone posted a deal link for Gen 4 2TB TLC w/ DRAM NVMe for 9.5k few days ago, whereas someone else is suggesting you pay 11.2k for a SATA QLC
870 evo is TLC.

Back