Flipkart deals

no you are right its 75k, so for me right its 75K

75K - 5K coupon - 5K exchange -5K SBI CC offer - whatever is your real exchange value.

So basically it comes out to 60K - your exchange value
Showing me 9K SBI CC Discount

Attachments

• 1000235911.jpg
    1000235911.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 142
This or WD Elements which is better? I have already ordered the WD at similar pricing...
Some members here have already said Sandik has not been a good experience for them.
Even my own friends have something similar to say. They are big time in photography.

I personally have had issue with their SD card but only once and I dont own much of Sandisk these days.
Mostly using WD or Toshiba. Amazing experience with them till now.

See if you can avoid this just opinion based on internet reviews mostly. Not a personal experience again.

This or WD Elements which is better? I have already ordered the WD at similar pricing...
Both are good, but when it comes to RMA, Seagate requires you to courier them the defective drive at your own expense, while WD handles everything on their own; you just need to pack and label it. I'd take WD over Seagate any day.

Wd element advantage is that even if the usb port conks out or breaks off,you can remove the drive and recover data as it is not encrypted.
Is it somehow possible to take out this hard drive from its external casing and then use it in the Desktop PC as an internal hard drive of 4 TB? Any ideas anyone ?

Wd element advantage is that even if the usb port conks out or breaks off,you can remove the drive and recover data as it is not encrypted.
Just for further clarification, seagate 2.5" portable drives can be disassembled & taken out of case(aka shucking). WD has been soldering usb bridge to the internal drive in their 2.5" external drive models for years now. No such issue with 3.5" drives of seagate/wd.
@Vagabond @alpha5555

Back