Flipkart deals

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401-002706 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240401-002706 (1).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 124
What is Power A? I have seen these being sold for dirt cheap in discount stores in Canada. I thought they were bad clones of the originals.
They have the official license to make Xbox controllers, usually cheaper than MS one but expensive vs Redgear or so. I never used one as none of my friends have it, they either cheap out or have old Logitech controllers even now or buy Xbox or PS5 controllers.

Last edited:
Just bought a Panasonic AC from them. It does not have open box delivery. Should I be worried?
I haven't had any problems with flipkart yet, but I always make a uncut video of unboxing of products which do not have open box delivery. You shouldn't have any problem if you buy from a reputated dealer and even if you get wrong product, if you have the uncut video.

My friend did get a wrong product one time and had a unboxing video, so he was able to get a refund, but it was a hassle with the customer service.

Oh, when you receive the package, check if it shows any signs of tempering. If it does, don't accept it

Last edited:
Just bought a Panasonic AC from them. It does not have open box delivery. Should I be worried?
I bought 5 Daikin ACs from fk last month, open box delivery is fine. ACs arrived in good condition.

In my case it was open box delivery, except there was no OTP to share. Instead the delivery person after opening and checking the package gave me a call and got my confirmation on it. It was kind of same thing, but there was no OTP.

Back