Fivenet Query

unitedfever

Disciple
i wanna take a new FIVENET connection........does neone know abt the dialer it uses?????do they have their own dialer or a regular windows Dial-up dialer????
PLZ lemme know asap......

^^Yep. I'm on Fivenet. It uses a standard PPPoE connection. You can download RASPPPoE from any website if you want or use the built-in windows stuff. It's compatible with any router too.

great.another one in......the 814rs package (USS256) is great , but slightly heavy on my pockets.will be shifting to something lower.......

Does anyone know their official website or a page that lists all available plans ? 10.20.30.40 states www,fivenetwork.com !! But it doesnt seem to be up!!

Edit: My bad! It works now and also has a listing of all plans :)

Lol! That was a typo dude :) The site was down last morning,but was working when I checked in the evening!!

all downtimes depend on ur provider.mines SSV cables , the guys who provide Sify , but still , no downtimes as of yet.....the speeds are brilliant......

+1 for 5net

Jesussssss...........SSV cables new bu**$hit plan..........no more renewals or sellng of 5net in Navi Mumbai...on asking 5net HQ , they know nuthin about this , seems like Sify got scared , and pulled on SSVs leash ...OMG , the best ISP being held back by the idiotic *#@#$%^@@$$%%@$%^$@@#!@$%.....aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhh.......man , now have to use Sify again......:(:(:(

Man..thats really bad! How about trying other options ? I hope you have used Sify in the past and are aware how good (or bad) it is ! Coz I simply hate it !!

Back