Five Network New Plans

kaps2010

Disciple
Hi All,

My net is going to expire tomorrow so I was just seeing five network site to see which plan should I get.

To my utter surprise I found that they changed their plans for the better.

Now 1 Mbps unlimited is for 350rs and 1.5 Mbps unlimited is for 650.:eek:hyeah:

Night Unlimited 2Mbps is for 650.:hap2:

So I will mostly shift to these plans as soon as possible.:eek:hyeah:

What's the catch?

Sounds too good to be true!

trigger said:
what's the url for the 5net plans?

Check plans here:

http://www.fivenetwork.com/BROADBAND PLANS.html

*For all Anytime Internet packs (Excluding Night), if usage exceeds more than 150 MB in a given day, then there will be a reduction in validity of one day for every 25 MB of extra usage in that calendar day. This is applicable only between 9.00am and 9.00pm

Pack Value (Excl.Tax @ 10.3% & Local Maintenance Charges)

wonder how much they would be

It IS unlimited without any FUP. I am on the same plan. The actual cost comes out to be 3.1k for 6 months which is approximately 500 bucks per month. Thats 1 MBPS. Downloads do not consistently touch 120 kBps. Speed fluctuates between 60 and 200 kBps. Overall, I am pretty pleased. Pretty cool eh ? :)

well i have a 384kbps unlimited plan with five network and i pay around 400 bucks, streaming videos dont work, they stop running midway,i am with them for DC++ only.when u have that u dont need anything else

There are times that these marketing guys hide away "Upto" and highlight the "1MBPS for just Rs. 350!!!" and there are some who don't say it before getting the connection, just to lure customers.

When anything is sold/offered at something which has a much smaller price tag compared to the market/street/local price, one should be cautious or even ignore it.

Well they have completely stopped the previous 256kbps and 384kbps unlimited plans, only 1 mbps plan. The charges vary between Rs.800-1000, Rs.350 is on 5net site, but all cable operators are charging this amount!

they are giving 50% less speeds in mbps .. plan

thats 512 Kbps ...for rs 350/-

had a talk with my local cable operator ( we share a good repo :)) he told me the same

As I said, I have had speeds reaching upto 1 MBPS, but normally it stays between 512 and 1 mbps..Pretty decent for the amount being charged..

No cheaper option for Kolkata.....:(

I got Alliance UL 256kbps(night & day) @Rs.600/-.

They promised to give double speed at night but in reality always 256kbps with too much ping and packets loss.....:mad:

i have taken night plan Rs 489/- speed 1 Mbps pure ..

timings 7.00 pm to 9.00 am

sunday 24hrs .

i can also access their hub and geeting decent speed upto 8 mbps ...

Back