Fitness First Gym

Ashish.K

Adept
Aug 9, 2006
Well.. It depends person to person.. i have been regular to Fluid, Delhi... nice machines, very nice ambiance, not much over crowded as membership isn't always open, very large lounge as well including those unlimited health drinks and juices.. though it isn't so much big with a commitment of 3 months @ 4.5 K

Joining a Gym or fitness center do comes at a price but otherwise it shows one's commitment towards his body and soul. One can skip a regular run but will think twice before skipping the the fitness center schedule, as it comes at a PRICE :)

Kumar

Skilled
Feb 23, 2005
Joining a Gym or fitness center do comes at a price but otherwise it shows one's commitment towards his body and soul. One can skip a regular run but will think twice before skipping the the fitness center schedule, as it comes at a PRICE

might not be. for proof look at the gym members' attandance in feb/march after a difficult month of upholding their new year resolutions.

delguy19

Skilled
Jun 19, 2006
yea agree with PiXeLpUsHeR and ashthedivx everyone need medium else use as in gym when u saw lots of people its more motivating and nice and here in fitness first group exercise is cool

Ashish.K

Adept
Aug 9, 2006
Kumar said:
might not be. for proof look at the gym members' attandance in feb/march after a difficult month of upholding their new year resolutions.

Attendance Dropping is their but it doesn't increases more then 5-7% and that too majorly college studying youngsters. Regular serious members are 99% available at any point of time in a year.

Cheers

vinay_0007

Adept
Feb 6, 2007
Paying more wont make you fit.. its your dedication...I have been gyming for close to 2 years... have seen many ppl..who join gym...but cant even make it for 2 or more months...

Kumar

Skilled
Feb 23, 2005
PiXeLpUsHeR said:
Where abouts? it's a big place, it's almost like saying I am going to India ;)

Me too might come to cali (northridge) in the next couple of months (That is, if i get the visa though) :ashamed:

Chaos

Skilled
Jan 29, 2005
My company pays for a gym but I'm just too lazy and never ever go :rofl:. But seriously 3.2k a month is pretty damn expensive.

Sep 27, 2006
Tell the truth, you only go there and use the treadmill to chat up the chicks don't you? You'd get in better shape if you just went and bought 20 kilos worth of free weights, a bar, and a bench.

Ashish.K

Adept
Aug 9, 2006
delguy19 said:
i know its daam expen but cant do its really nice and awesome

Why don't you post a Before and After pic of yours, usually posted by fitness centers for advertising themselves :p :p

Jokes apart, if you are satisfied then it's paisa vasool for you... just relax and continue staring those ladies, but watch out for their hubbies and boyfriends :rofl: :rofl:

delguy19

Skilled
Jun 19, 2006
when i started this thread i just wanted to know that if one from techenclave joined same place and i never try to advertising for them as no benifit for me thx

DanDroiD

Skilled
Apr 17, 2007
Me too might come to cali (northridge) in the next couple of months (That is, if i get the visa though)

Far from me.. about 6 hours or so in a car on the freeway :( it would be nice to meet some TE folks, I would love to come to one of your meets.... Alas a little to far for me ......

Ashish.K

Adept
Aug 9, 2006
delguy19 said:
nice joke but i am sad on ur thinking man all places are not for one thing sry

Buddy, i cracked to ease out the topic which was slowly moving to "Need of Fitness center ??". Don't be sad man, it was a joke only. This doesn't only shows my thinking, but shows your thinking also of taking the joke so much seriously.

delguy19 said:
when i started this thread i just wanted to know that if one from techenclave joined same place and i never try to advertising for them as no benifit for me thx

Couldn't find even a single post waring you not to advertise them. Can you point one ??

PEACE !!