First Person Shooter Games

@ Sylar , the list is endless bro , u cant complete all the games in one life time :p

starting from IGI/IGI2 , Farcry 1/2, HL12, Doom/Quake, COD Series, MoH series, Crysis. u name it bro.

P.S get to Gamespot or IGN and check out the top FPS games u might get an idea :)

It's really difficult to make a list. There are jsut so many of them

BTW my first one was Duke Nukem 3D..next were Delta Force series.
In newer games I should mention HL2 , Far Cry, Crisis etc.

But CS and CS: Source are evergreen

Has anybody even Played RTCW, i have not seen people mentioning this game ever.. its my first FPS game and i still love to play it like a 17 year OLD.. Damn the good old days...

+100 to orange box. .follow it up with the predecessors as well that is classic series

PS : Not necessarily in that order :p

No one mentioned Call of Duty 4. ;x
Deus Ex is amazing too, huge single player with a brilliant storyline considering it was a single CD game in the 1997.
leo_club said:
quake 3 arena
/signed

1) farcry
2) Crysis
3) UT - Its really unreal but is very popular hence try it...
4) Farcry2
5) Medal of honour "Airbourne". Finished in hard mode, really nice game, though the older ones were not as impressive.
6) COD series..... another favourite.
^^ Top FPS in my list.

Hi,
Can you guys tell me what are FPS games. Do we need internet for these type of games or just the theme is different from normal games??

prahladh said:
Hi,
Can you guys tell me what are FPS games. Do we need internet for these type of games or just the theme is different from normal games??

All the games listed in here are FPS games.. By FPS i mean First Person Shooter, the topic of the thread suggests that, u dont need an internet connection to play unless u want to play it online through Multiplayer mode..

Assuming that u have been playing other Genre of games other than FPS.. if so then FPS games are modeled around action oriented themes as against some of the strategy games out there like AGE OF EMPIRES or AGE OF MYTHOLOGY and stuff.. I hope u got a little info to start with.. if u havent already :)

cheers,
Jay

Back