First NAS

mahistuffs

Disciple
Finally took the plunge to get a dedicated NAS(ASUStor-302T) to share content With the plethora of devices at Home. :)

01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
07.JPG
08.JPG

Congrats on the purchase. I guess NAS is the best investment anyone can do with his PC setup (after the SSD upgrade). I got myself the Synology DS213, with the WD 3TB Reds. Don't think I'll ever be able to go back again.

Good buy. Could you list the damages if you dont mind. Especially of the 4tb red's. Been wanting to pick up one for myself :)
AS-302T - £ 200
WD Red's - £120 each
Prices excluding VAT.[DOUBLEPOST=1386691776][/DOUBLEPOST]
What does the USB do, just for connecting more HDDs ?
Yes. Also can use to backup data to and fro from external hard disks with a 'one touch backup' button and to connect USB printers allowing all users on your network to share a printer.

Last edited:
Congrats on the purchase. I guess NAS is the best investment anyone can do with his PC setup (after the SSD upgrade). I got myself the Synology DS213, with the WD 3TB Reds. Don't think I'll ever be able to go back again.
Yes. I agree with you. I was contemplating between Synology and Asustor..and finally decided to go Asustor way for the HDMI and remote control support.[DOUBLEPOST=1386692174][/DOUBLEPOST]
ahh, i thought you got them locally :)
congrats though
On a visit to UK so got it here.

Back