FireFox : (Tweaks,Plugins, Extensions & more ...) Mega Thread

ImageShack FireFox Extension v0.21

Upload images to ImageShack directly from other websites by right-clicking the image and selecting "Upload to ImageShack."

extension.png

Installation

1. Download the ImageShack FireFox Extension v0.2.1

2. Allow it to execute inside your FireFox browser. If necessary, add "imageshack.us" to your list of allowable domains.

3. Close all instances of your FireFox browser and open one instance.

4. Now, right click on any image and select "Upload to ImageShack" to upload it to ImageShack!

If you experience problems installing the FireFox extension, please see the following information:

1. Select Tools/Options/Web features/ and click on the Allowed Sites button.

2. Add "imageshack.us" to the list of authorized sites.

3. Download the ImageShack FireFox Extension v0.2.1, and then go to File>Open File, and Firefox will install the extension.

Source

Useful Firefox Security Extensions

Mozilla’s Firefox browser claims to provide a safer browsing experience out of the box, but some of the best security features of Firefox are only available as extensions. Here’s a roundup of some of the more useful ones I’ve found.

Useful Firefox Security Extensions

I suggest using FEBE. Its a Firefox Backup extension that saves your bookmarks, themes and all the extensions in your Add-On list. It even saves the backups according to the date and time of backup. It has schedules and couple of things that make it pretty useful. I'm loving it! :)

FF3 allows to save tabs if multiple are open and the main program need to be closed down. Can we enforce this rule even in case of a single tab closure ?

rajatgarewal said:
u gotta b kidding...latest 1 is 3.0.10....lol

The post you just referred to is almost 3 years old :)
Please check the date of the post before commenting on it ;)

Most likely the links in this thread need to be updated.

Back