Finally, EVGA coming to India!

Acro will be the distributor. Not sure if they're bringing all their products here but it's quite possible.

Screenshot_20220519-194304_(1).png

Their Power-supplies/Motherboards are among the best. For GPU, they are what Sapphire is to AMD, impeccable.
EVGA FTW.

I have always read/heard good stuffs about EVGA be it quality control, or after sales and it was a shame that they weren't available in India, not officially at least. Some people will be sad though, those who prefer the Zotac or Sapphire kind of companies. I am happy :)

I have always read/heard good stuffs about EVGA be it quality control, or after sales and it was a shame that they weren't available in India, not officially at least. Some people will be sad though, those who prefer the Zotac or Sapphire kind of companies. I am happy :)
Doesn't mean it'll be same service in India. You do realize the same people will handle RMAs here, Acro or maybe Kaizen and it'll be a hit or miss as usual.

Doesn't mean it'll be same service in India. You do realize the same people will handle RMAs here, Acro or maybe Kaizen and it'll be a hit or miss as usual.
If this is Acro initiated, then probably nothing will change. If it is a partnership, then expect Evga to have a direct involvement.

Either way, you would be paying the customer service premium I suppose.

Don't they offer global warranty for their GPUs, though? Previously you would have to pay shipping to Taiwan to get your stuff RMA'd. Now I guess Acro will be handling that?

EVGA will be expensive relatively but amongst all the vendors, the components used on their boards would be the closest one can get to the reference boards from Nvidia.

EVGA was available in India few years back(pre covid). I asked them if they offer paid ext. warranty like US. Distributor clearly said, no. So I bought FE instead. They stopped selling EVGA products after few months. Must be due to no or poor sale.

EVGA was initially imported by prime and they also handled the aftersales. But they were very expensive so I guess the sales didn't do that well and didn't generate enough interest to make it feasible for them.

Feels so good. Finally FTW cards in India! There was a time when I considered moving to Canada because of EVGA availability
I had gotten hands on a EVGA FTW GTX1080.. Those cards looked so beautiful! The diffused RGB was the best!
Best looking card ever in my opinion.

I have been bugging Mishra ji (Acro) for EVGA availability for almost 2 year now!
Hopefully the 40 series design would be good.. Will definitely get EVGA card this generation!

Back