Car & Bike Finally bit the bug! :D

this was a gamble, I hadnt got my sal yet and still went n told him i'll pay full cash upfront :ashamed: then he told nono we do on monday. phew salary has come now :p so yeah bankruptancy there, but not sooo severe :p

congratulations .

SunnyBoi said:
this was a gamble, I hadnt got my sal yet and still went n told him i'll pay full cash upfront :ashamed: then he told nono we do on monday. phew salary has come now :p so yeah bankruptancy there, but not sooo severe :p

now ,can u tell the damages ?
.........or then tell what's ur salary .........we can judge pice as on it .

Well it cost me half of my salary here with insurance, etc. which is quite a bit :p close to one large :p

Got the bike finally after the rtansfer today, got lost onw ay to work :ashamed: parked it at home and took a cab lol.

Congrats Sunny!
But I am really sick of what Milage question.... :(
snap out of it guys!! Not all things hv to be Economic... there are many things which people are paasionate about and not all are economic.

Harshal said:
Not all things hv to be Economic... there are many things which people are paasionate about and not all are economic.
Are you talking about girlfriend/wife ??? :rofl:

Abt the bike, a second-hand NSR 150 SP is around 14 to 25 million Rp. (1200 to 2000 USD) in Jakarta and a new one starts from 34 million Rp. (3000 USD).So I think your bike must be around 2800-3000 USD... Is my guess low or high?

SunnyBoi said:
Got the bike finally after the rtansfer today, got lost on way to work :ashamed: parked it at home and took a cab lol.
:rofl: :rofl:
it's been months for u been there .......right ?
Enjoy the Ride......

Picked up some good paintcare stuff here

before :

after

The main reason I picked it up was that the white pint on the bike was severely oxidised. Dont have proper pics of how it was before, but pic below shud give a rough idea, couuld not get my fingers in there so they are grey for now

Paint was not THAT grey, but still cone close and you see a grey bike. Atleast now its kinda back in white, will make even whiter soon :D

And

Left office at 1.30am today. had the most AWESOME ride ever! :D started out by doing a 100 right from out of the office building ( after warming up ofcourse ) then hit the expressway, was doing 100 till a lexus overtook me and was doing much faster. droped 2 gears, chased that car down. was doing 130, kept following the car. Did about 130 for more than 5-6 mins :D through the curves, everyhting! :D wow!

If that wasnt enough, I took the exit an tehre was a modded swift which came from the other lane and was ripping hard. So I decided to RRRRIP! hit 11K in 4th before I braked. was doing around 130-140 on the service road :lol:

Oh man whatta night. More late night work? BRING IT ON :D

I understand that you are enjoying your new toy dude! Buy some elbow guard (rs 2.1K) and shielded gloves (rs 1.6K)also riding jacket with spine protector will be good(rs 4k-5k).

I bought mine from KRP, Delhi. Must be bit cheaper there, but, definitely worth it.

Back