FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

^^^Gosh you received it. :O Then in a day or two i will too..:D

Dhrubo said:
^^ You two are violating too many rules at a time. Gotta report your posts :tongue:

[/jk]

@altair - it will probably work at the lowest of settings but trust me it would be a real eye sore. Anyway try it out and let us know the results.

Ok just let me get my hands on it will you guys know for sure. :)

I am unable to open flipkart in my office.. Please give me their CC number.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

We both are in mumbai, so I think it will also take my order 5 days to reach me :(

Anshul said:
called up flipkart and it will take 5 days :mad: It's available at game4u so I'm really pissed :mad:

My order has been shipped from Mumbai itself just a few minutes ago, will receive it today late evening or tomorrow :party: :clap:

3.1GB Update?? For what?? Dont tell me those are the fixes :S It means I will have to invest 3 more hrs in downloading. Considering a just launched game, due to busy servers, the time could well extend beyond 3 hr :(

@ Yashrao : 512kbps download speed or divide by 8 ;)

By the time you do it, if its an offline update I can burn it on a DVD and sent it to you in 30 hrs... :p

Altair said:
3.1GB update? :O How the hell will i do it on a 300kbps broadband....it will take 30hrs for this update. :'(

chiragsthakur said:
By the time you do it, if its an offline update I can burn it on a DVD and sent it to you in 30 hrs... :p

LoL...I'll do it through dad's office if its an offline update otherwise....30hrs it is. :(

yashchitale said:
I'm sorry.. There's an option play without updates.. Dint see it..

:facepalm: Great Sirji Great :mad:

chiragsthakur said:
Ohkk... :) I am on 2mbps divide/8 ;) upto 260kbps dl speed... But wait... Havent yet received my copy :ashamed:

As if i have that in my hand. :bleh:

I suppose you need to update to play online, otherwise there would be version mismatches. I wonder though what would be the updates amounting to 3.1 GB. Also it might mean that the DVD we will be getting is of a quite old build which kind of renders it useless. I should have ordered from Origin and I could have been playing the game now. :(

Guys who have received their copies from flipkart - is your order status updated on their site. Mine is still processing. I am getting very very restless :ashamed:

^^ I called them up and they said my order has been dispatched from Mumbai itself at 3.30pm today. I knew the gameplay would be almost same in final release coz the copies would have been ready well before 2 weeks of release date. :) Now it means actual game is in the update of 3.1gb ;)

Back