Feedback on mcdodo online site

I purchased a couple of their items from AliExpress several years ago. It is decent like other Chinese brands, similar to Baseus, in the sense that it works but QC is hit or miss. Most of these brands will have the issue with the charger connecting-disconnecting or being unable to distribute load properly between devices, eventually. Reliable ones will cost a lot more so if you really need a 100W GaN charger, then there are not many options apart from this and the rebranded items being sold by companies like Ambrane or Inicio on Amazon.

Actually I'M thinking of placing order from the websites. So wondering is it legit?
If they are the official resellers and if the reviews are genuine, then it should be okay. These products are sold at higher prices on Amazon, so they are officially present in India. However, having just looked at the Amazon reviews, it seems the QC lottery applies.

I finally made a purchase on the McDodo website. I didn't quite get responses to queries over email, so I am not sure how good their warranty service will be. May be they will respond over the phone, but at least it is better than purchasing seller warranty products on Amazon.

Also, the automated 2% coupon provided on chat didn't work on account of too many usages. However, keeping the item in the cart resulted in receiving a 5% off coupon a few days later.

Item was shipped from Ahmedabad using Bluedart. But they used surface shipping, so it took 4 days to arrive.

I finally made a purchase on the McDodo website. I didn't quite get responses to queries over email, so I am not sure how good their warranty service will be. May be they will respond over the phone, but at least it is better than purchasing seller warranty products on Amazon.

Also, the automated 2% coupon provided on chat didn't work on account of too many usages. However, keeping the item in the cart resulted in receiving a 5% off coupon a few days later.

Item was shipped from Ahmedabad using Bluedart. But they used surface shipping, so it took 4 days to arrive.
congrats on the purchase bro.. Which one u got.. between i too got Mcdodo 120W 4 port version.

congrats on the purchase bro.. Which one u got.. between i too got Mcdodo 120W 4 port version.
Same pinch. I had actually first purchase the 140W one on Amazon as price was lesser post discount. My laptop supports only 20V/5A over USB-C. I purchased a Type C to barrel connector cable that supports 20V/7A but realised that the 140W PD spec is 28W/5A, and thus is of no use. I returned it but was impressed enough with the build quality and the included cable, so purchased the 4-port 120W one from the website.

Back