Feedback needed for my portfolio logo

Deathdart

Disciple
Hey,
I've been working on creating a new portfolio website lately. I'm calling it fluidCORE and I've just finished a polished version of the logo for it. I would really appreciate it if some of you could have a look and let me know what you think of it, the good and the bad. All constructive criticism is welcome. You can have a look at it at:
fluidCORE logo v1 by =Deathdart on deviantART

Thanks a lot!
- Abhay

With logos, you got to make sure everyone gets the business name without having to strain their eyes. While I understand the idea behind the F flowing into the L, it is not clear and will look like an H to some people ;) I also think you could use the same font for CORE - very pleasing to the eye, except for the FL. I can't begin to tell you how many people/companies I've turned down in the past because little things threw me off about their work/site.

@RiO: All the three logos are going to be used. They are for different applications, I'm not going to select just one and use that. I'm looking for some constructive criticism, if any, to improve the design.

If I were to pick one of the 3, I'd go with #1 but since they're based on the same concept nothing really wrong with them other than their close resemblance to Flock's logo ;)

Back