PC Peripherals Facing problem even after upgrade

rahulyo

Skilled
Hello friends ...

I recently upgrade my system. C2D E7500 to X6 1090t . But still facing problem in games.

Problem-
1.Videos in games stutter
2.Some time game stutter
3.Sudden FPS drop

System's performance not good .Slow system response .

Another problem Windows 7 start up logo stuck for a sec.I never face this problem on c2d .

Pls help me solve this .

Did you check your HDD for any read pending sectors count? I faced slow startup and system performance issues due to this in my laptop.

DarkAngel said:
Did you check your HDD for any read pending sectors count? I faced slow startup and system performance issues due to this in my laptop.
I chk HDD with HD Tune Pro. No Problem Found.

Interesting. See if you can pull the latest chipset drivers, just overlay them. Move to CCC 10.5. Run the system with the CMOS being reset once.

1. Please remove all the HDD connectors and re-connect them properly.

2. Make sure whether the GPU, CPU and everything sat properly.

3. Check for CPU temperature?

asingh said:
Interesting. See if you can pull the latest chipset drivers, just overlay them. Move to CCC 10.5. Run the system with the CMOS being reset once.
I tried :-

Reset Bios

Update all drivers

I tried GPU drivers 10.10e,10.12,11.1

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rajkumar_pb said:
1. Please remove all the HDD connectors and re-connect them properly.

2. Make sure whether the GPU, CPU and everything sat properly.

3. Check for CPU temperature?
1. Checked

2.Ya everything is set properly

3.Cpu temp: Idle-22 , load- 28-30

Now the options left for you is.

1. Re-install Windows 7 with some other copy. (Chance that some data on your copy of OS get corrupted)

2. After fresh install, install drivers, do bench it and post it here.

I guess u are using Win 7 Ultimate...

Try a clean install with some other version like Win 7 Home Premium.

Also, in case u are using 64 bit, switch to 32 bit and see if the problem persists.

Have you tried different installation disk? Check HDD integrity with seatools, read benchmark and normal error scan in HDD tune results would be helpful.

virus32win said:
Have you tried different installation disk? Check HDD integrity with seatools, read benchmark and normal error scan in HDD tune results would be helpful.
I chk HDD with HDtune Pro . No problem found.

Back