Security Software ExpressVpn Fradulent Activity ?

Ankit2306

Disciple
Hi Guys
I purchased the ExpressVPN Annual Subscription For Two of my PCs , one is a Custom pc Another my Acer Laptop ...As my Laptop was having some issues post installing the express Vpn client , i opted for a refund ...Had A word with there Support Multiple Times And they informed me that they have Refunded the Amount ...however its over two months no money has not been refunded yet , What should i do , Any ideas and Sugesstions is Appreciated ..............

Last edited:
I paid with my icici credit card , they are not willing to share any documents, for whatever reason they are asking me to contact bank , and the bank is telling me to contact express vpn support. The support is forwarding the chat transcript, with a reference number attached every time .

Hi Guys
I purchased the ExpressVPN Annual Subscription For Two of my PCs , one is a Custom pc Another my Acer Laptop ...As my Laptop was having some issues post installing the express Vpn client , i opted for a refund ...Had A word with there Support Multiple Times And they informed me that they have Refunded the Amount ...however its over two months no money has not been refunded yet , What should i do , Any ideas and Sugesstions is Appreciated ..............
Please try making a trustpilot review, I bet they would immediately look into your case and process your refund in little to no time once they see a negative review haha. This is how I motivate companies to refund me when they act scummy by threatening them on social media/leaving them a bad review.

Back