Experience with Airtel Broadband Customer Care

Infected said:
Yes Airtel is the only ISP in the country with some standards. I have never had to complain about their service, Using ISDN with them I have gotten bills of like 16K first and then then 19K for a month, the third month they installed BB in my area :)
I got both these reduced to 9k and 6K. I am sorry I am not going to give you details about my excuse to them, but it helps if the Airtel Manager is a close friend :)

Anyone from Bhopal reading this...? RoboGhost their main office is next to your house BTW.

Who is the manager. can you tell me the name .

I 'm frm bhopal and I am work over a year with airtel broadband.
Malviya Nagar Bhopal

Airtel service ROCKS! My net wasn't working properly, i.e., frequent disconnections and their technician came 2 times the same day and solved my problem :hap2:

hmm that's funny. i've had nothing but trouble with Airtel's service. either the customer care is really retarded and doesn't understand a word of what i'm saying or the guys coming home simply refuse to believe that it could be a problem on their end or they promptly manage to **** up my home network settings. took me 4 months to convince them to come and change my modem after i started getting constant disconnections. i finally had to ask them to cancel my connection before they brought a new modem home.

however, the connection itself is amazing... probably the best ISP you can get in India in terms of speed (not plans... maintaining promised speed) and line quality. i haven't had a single disconnection for the past 3 months and my speeds are always around 130 to 140 on a 1Mbit connection.

So I have decided to go with Airtel as my MTNL connection is godawfull (slow, dropping sync all the time and random disconnects). Is Airtel Delhi a better option?

I got my airtel connection in a strange way. I was looking for Internet connection, but can't find any suitable one. Then one strange morning I was woke up by my mom that somebody is talking about computer and all that came to our door. With half sleep I found an airtel guy came to my house, he was offering some excellent promotional plan for that area and I was sold to it. It just took Rs 250 for the connection and 1 month free.:eek:hyeah:
I am using it for 2 yr now no problem, service excellent :hap2: , only wished if they could offer some high speed night plan. Night plans are now out of scenario in Airtel, where as others are are giving away hepty 2mbps night plan.:crutch:

Back